New here, sort of...

Options
Hello all,
My name is Carly and I am a 29 year old mother of 3. I have been a member here for years, but never used it until recently. I had lost quite a bit of weight on my own, but due to some personal reasons this past summer I have gained most of the weight back. I am trying to get back into gear and figured I needed to get back on MFP for that extra support and accountibility. I have read so many success stories on here and I am SO ready to post my own when I get there. Well I just wanted to put myself out there and wish everyone good look in their life changing journey.

Replies

• mike1212
    mike1212 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi Carly,

I'm in the same boat. I've been a member for a long time and just restarted using MFP yesterday. I think this time the difference between sticking with it and forgetting about it will be the friends I make and the mutual support. Good luck, and if you need help just ask!
  • abbezen
    abbezen Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Carly~ It is because of you that I am here and it is the best thing that I could have done for myself. Thanks for all your support and encouragement. We got this! I love you......Momma