Been on MFP 5 days... would like more friends/support.

Options
2»

Replies

• GrnEydGrl86
    GrnEydGrl86 Posts: 154
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Add me!
  • Xabsentimentalx
    Xabsentimentalx Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    hi! i just started today and i know that motivation will be my worst thing! so lets help each other!!!!
  • DAMNCHARLIE
    DAMNCHARLIE Posts: 569
    Options
    I get and recieve support from most of the ppl I excepted. If you like to you may add me as well.
  • Salsgirl66
    Options
    I have been on this for 1 month and the first week it seemed hard. But as time goes on, it will get better and easier. I am working on losing 30 lbs. That is the most I have ever tried. So far 7 pounds down and I am happy to see results.

Don't get frustrated. there will be days where you just want to eat and eat and say screw this diet. Think of yourself and what a good person you are. My husband had a stroke 1 year ago and he is 54 yrs old. As a result from this he has lost some brain activity and alot of the time it is like having a little boy around the house. He asked me if I was going to leave him after I lose the weight.

I told him I am losing it so I look good for him. That I want to be healthier and be around to take care of him. He is my support.

Please add me into your friends list and I will support you 100% as my friends in work have done for me.

Good Luck and hope to hear from you.
  • eattherude
    eattherude Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hey there...I'm always on here and am always happy to talk if anyone needs help or even just someone to rant to :) Feel free to add me
  • angieweightloss123
    Options
    I'm on here every day, even if I don't always complete my food log I'm always reading posts and giving support where I can. I'll add ya!
    [/quo:smile: te]
  • Seahawk27
    Seahawk27 Posts: 72
    Options
    I'm on here everyday, you can add me as well! I lost 30 lbs last summer and now I'm on a quest to lose the last 30. Down almost 6 lbs in two weeks, and 5 inches so I'm motivated!
  • Gr8ChangesAhead
    Gr8ChangesAhead Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Support from all add me too
  • Cheryldavila
    Cheryldavila Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! You can add me, I'm trying to lose down to 130-140...we can all support each other!!!
  • norabeth
    norabeth Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Add me I can use all the support I can get. :-):happy: :happy:
  • ccnjc4e
    ccnjc4e Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    There are a lot of people on here on a similar journey to lose weight as you! Most people are supportive and willing to help out whenever possible.
  • ahealthy4u
    ahealthy4u Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you would like have a great night
  • HeaLthierJess
    Options
    You can add me...I have been here for almost 2 weeks with a goal of 65 pounds to loose and I would love to help you
  • 10vfreeman
    Options
    I REALLY need some support would love it if people would add me =)
  • Kikilarue59
    Kikilarue59 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hi Wits.

Well you've been on MYP four days longer than me. I re-joined Yesterday and finaly got my long hair cut and lugged myself to the gym. I did 24 minutes on a treadmill and was happy with that.. I went shopping ( Target) got lots of healthy things and came home and cooked. Right now I'm nursing two blisters on both baby toes as well as logging in the Orange and Microwave popcorn I'm eating for my snack.
    I would love to be a support for you and you for me
    I intend to go to the gym daily to make it a habit. I will do 6 days this week. and keep it up for 30 days. ( the suggested time it takes to ingrain something you might not ordinarly like) ( also, I have to do 12 visits a month to get a health reimbersment)
    So I would love to "Check in with this goal with you."
    It seems that if I get my physical thing right the eating things just comes along.
    Hope i'm right.
    Take Care, Kiki