slim in 6 results

Options
andrea000
andrea000 Posts: 314 Member
just wanted to share my result photos from last month...at first there was no way I was gonna show these especially my tummy after having 2 babies and 1 c-section, but some people who have seen them told me that it inspired them...so i'm hoping to motivate some people to start or keep going:) from starting in jan to 6 weeks later of slim in 6...lost a total of 20lbs..and a lot of inches around my tummy....got me more motivated to start power 90, and am still loosing:)) feel free to add me:) 5'0 starting weight of 178...end of si6 158 ...current weight day 24 with power 90... 150 still have long way to go, but i'm not giving up this time:)

picture below THANK YOU!!!

Replies

• mommy_v
    mommy_v Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    beforeandafter.jpg
  • mommy_v
    mommy_v Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    beforeandafter.jpg

I helped you out with your pic :) Amazing work you can definetly see the results!!! Great work keep it up!
  • andrea000
    Options
    thank you soooooo much was trying to figure it out hahahha
  • AmyLRed
    AmyLRed Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    awesome job!!! 20lbs in 6 weeks is a lot! Look at the difference everywhere! Your face doesnt even look the same. Nice work!
  • sgbeck
    sgbeck Posts: 9
    Options
    Amazing results! Keep up the good work :)
  • BeingWiser
    Options
    Wow....you look great. I'm inspired!
  • andrea000
    Options
    thank you sooo much for helping me post these pics:))) and thanks all for the kind comments:))
  • Divagettinfitin2011
    Divagettinfitin2011 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!
  • MrsTynerific
    Options
    I just started yesterday and man am I sore! Your pics remind me I need to stick with it! Great job:)
  • HollyTsab
    HollyTsab Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    YAY! Looking GOOD! Way to go. :)
  • andrea000
    Options
    Thanks Holly:)))
  • jenzollner
    Options
    Great job! You look great!!
  • stang_girl88
    stang_girl88 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You look awesome! Keep it up!
  • naturallyhazel
    naturallyhazel Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I may order that program. Great job.
  • j1wright
    j1wright Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Looks like more than 20 pounds. You look way more slender. Your face and and stomach are the biggest changes. Keep it up girl you look great!
  • linnyrhea
    linnyrhea Posts: 105
    Options
    You look amazingly beautiful!!!
  • Artemis726
    Artemis726 Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Amazing results! Congratulations! I can definitely see changes in your tummy, waist, and face. Well done. :)
  • andrea000
    Options
    awww thank you soo much all....feel free to add me:)))
  • andrea000
    Options
    thanks for all the adds:))
  • andrea000
    Options
    i've been doing power 90 since i finished up slim in 6. just wanted to share my 30 result pics..10lbs lost from day 1to 30 ....total loss so far from both programs 30lbs. looking forward to see the changes in sculpt and sweat 3-4:)
    power9030day.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!