Down 60 & Ready To Lose My Last 25 For Summer :) REMOTIVATE

Options
I Started At 230 + And Now Im Down To 163 And Ready To Lose These Last 25 And Hopefully Feel Hot This Summer! Iv Been Off The Wagon For A Month But Im Ready To Come Back And Get It Done! Anyone Have Tips On Fat Loss? I Can Pretty Much See Thats What I Need To Burn! Thanks For All Your Help MFP Is The BEST :) These Pictures Are From My 22nd Birthday In March Of Last Year And My 23rd This Year!! Such A Difference! In My Looks, And In My Happiness!

Untitled-11-1.png

Replies

• metrabolic
    metrabolic Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    way to go!!
  • ssweet1020
    ssweet1020 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome!!! You have done such a great job! Im sure you can lose those last pounds. (however i am wishing I had the giant drink you have in the first pic)
  • getNskinny2day
    Options
    Amazing transformation!
  • klynn81
    klynn81 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Seriously you are beautiful, even before you lost the weight. Amazing what a person can do in a year. Congrats to you!!!
  • gordowens
    gordowens Posts: 55
    Options
    Amazing results... Way to go!
  • BlessedandBeautifulBrown
    Options
    wtg
  • EJsMummy26
    EJsMummy26 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Great job! I've got another 15-20 I'd like to lose, although I'm not sure what to do from here either. I increased my calories, and starting 30DS shred. I'm not as concerned about my scale number, more about my pant number! I was shooting for a 8, and I got there. Now I'm working towards a 6, which almost seems impossible but I WILL do it.

I'd try to change it up with exercise and your diet a bit.
  • b0t23
    b0t23 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    wow! good job. super cute look.

I am also trying to Remotivate on my calories.

Luckily I've kept up with my Cardio and strength training. But I have sort of stalled in other spots.

Still getting slimmer though so that is what matters.

Add me if you want.
  • misstifferella
    Options
    You look awesome! Way to go!
  • kristinacast
    Options
    Thanks Everyone!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!