Ewwwwwwww!

Options
I think I ate something bad last night.....We had a church thing and im always weary of what I get because I don't know all the people who make the food......WELL ..............today Im sick.....

Anybody got any good food ideas for a sick tummy....:ohwell:

Replies

• czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options
    I think I ate something bad last night.....We had a church thing and im always weary of what I get because I don't know all the people who make the food......WELL ..............today Im sick.....

pedialyte!
  • gemiwing
    gemiwing Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    Peppermint calms tummies- so grab some peppermint tea. Make sure it has real mint- not just mint flavor :)

Ginger capsules help tons when my IBS is acting up. They calm from the tummy down.

Clear non-caffinated soda can calm a tummy as well. Your body can actually use a wee bit more sugar right now.

Feel better soon!
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    I'm always weary fo the church supper thing. I always imagine the little old lady who loves her cats letting the cats lick the cake spoon to make sure the batter is okay then using same spoon to mix a little more of this in. (I have a very vivid imagination)

Hope your tummy feels better. Try ginger ale, ginger tea, peppermint, pepperment tea

• msmichael
    msmichael Posts: 21
    Options
    I agree with everyone - try peppermint, ginger and lemon lime soda but I also recently read that cinnamon helps upset stomachs- best way is to mix it with applesauce for tummy problems....
  • 1Sweets
    1Sweets Posts: 395
    Options
    Little nibbles of soda crackers, peppermint, pepsi (to burp yuk). a Pillow under your tummy. Movies to watch on the Sofa. :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • JenniferMann24
    Options
    I'm always weary fo the church supper thing. I always imagine the little old lady who loves her cats letting the cats lick the cake spoon to make sure the batter is okay then using same spoon to mix a little more of this in. (I have a very vivid imagination)

Hope your tummy feels better. Try ginger ale, ginger tea, peppermint, pepperment tea

:sick: my thoughts exactly!!