New here..

Hi all, just now joined along with my husband. It took a bit to figure this out. Hopefully it works. But then that depends on me. Staying focused and on track.

Replies

• NicholeRobb
    NicholeRobb Posts: 166 Member
    I've only been here a wk now, but finding it very helpful. Ppl are great & there's lots to read & keep you motivated. I am alos loving the diaries for our food & exercise. I've already lost almost 4 lbs! Yaaay! Feel free to add me. Ur hubby can add me to if he wants. Always looking for friends to give & receive support & encouragement :)
  • linnyrhea
    linnyrhea Posts: 105
    Welcome! I have been using MFP since Jan and I love it! You both can feel free to add me :)
  • Zandra61
    Zandra61 Posts: 2
    Congrats on your weight loss!!! Everybody seems really nice. Thank you for letting me add you, hope you added me also.
  • adek19
    adek19 Posts: 3 Member
    Im new here too.. I keep exceeding my calories.. I exercise 4 times per week but the result is superbly slow.
  • wiregirl55
    wiregirl55 Posts: 3 Member
    Hi I joined yesterday, with 25 pounds to lose!
  • flutestmelody
    flutestmelody Posts: 15 Member
    Hey, I actually joined mfp a while ago but really got into logging on here in Jan when I started a local challenge and several of the other participants were using this. Since then I have fallen in love with the site. Lost 18 lbs since Jan 1st and dumped WW online. Figured why pay for it when I can get it all here for free. Not sure why I wasn't using it before. So here I am. I love to help encourage others. I have been on this weight loss journey for a few years and in spite of a rather large back ward paddle in the middle have so far lost about 60 lbs. I still have another 32 to go. Feel free to add me.
  • Hi ive only been here a week so good luck you can do it !!
  • Hi. I've been using the app since jan and the weight I've lost has all been down to it. No way could I have done it by myself. If I can do it anyone can. I think the only time I've been close to my perfect weight was when I first got pregnant thanks to severe morning sickness. And now thanks to MFP I'm even closer to reaching my ideal weight so it really helps! The people are really friendly and the more friends you have the more motivation you have. All feel free to add me and we can all help one another :)