anyone want to lose 30 pounds this year with me ?

Options
I want to lose 30 pounds this year. Is anyone up for the challenge? i have made it my goal to lose weight for the past couple years of my life i think its time i take it off my to do for the year list. Anyone i challenge anyone to take up the challenge.:bigsmile:

Replies

• Bradysgirl214
    Bradysgirl214 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I do :) I'm trying to lose 43
  • NiniLeeMarie
    Options
    I'll take the challenge (: I've lost a little over 30lbs last year & this year I want to lose the last 20-30lbs..let's do this!
  • Robin070
    Robin070 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I do!
  • traumajunkie84
    Options
    I'll take your challenge!
  • NicholeRobb
    NicholeRobb Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I started out needing to lose 120lbs, & am down almost 4 now, so heck yeah! Let's do this! :)
  • rextcat
    rextcat Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    :smile: im in, trying to lose 40, but hell ill settle for 30:wink:
  • Sugar_Addict
    Options
    I'm in, trying to stick with myfitnesspal this go round
  • EnthusiaLove
    Options
    Love to join you. It seems that I have had the same challenges. I feel like I am going to reach my goal this time. I had to get off the carbs to get any headway. I challenge you-lets do this. No excuses.
  • dizzy1767
    dizzy1767 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'll do it with ya,my b-days in Jan and I like to be 30lbs lighter by then.
  • Skeena4
    Skeena4 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I'm in... anyone feel free to add me. When is the end date? March 2013 or Dec 2012? Not that it matters, I'd be super-excited to lose 30 anytime...
    Add me add me! :-)
  • Trinielle
    Options
    Im trying to lose 30 lbs in 4 mths and then maintain the size...I joined this awesome aerobics/ cardio class since i hate the gym but need the motivation and I have started eating much healthier now
  • chandra67
    Options
    I am up for the challenge.
  • feduh86
    feduh86 Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    Im up for it!
  • tania2287
    tania2287 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Put me in..I wish to loss 30lbs this year...I have lose so far 36lbs and have 30lbs left to do..
  • sharibob3
    sharibob3 Posts: 180
    Options
    I want to loose 25 more.. Im in with you! :-)
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    Options
    in!!! there are a few groups on the site that have started this... check out the groups that are in process!!! :) YOU CAN DO THIS!!!
  • Ardyth1
    Ardyth1 Posts: 6
    Options
    I would love to join you! I just started last week, and it's slow going. It would be so nice to have company on this journey!
  • liivvvvv95
    Options
    I will join you!
  • Hope1971
    Hope1971 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I am game!!! I have alot more to lose than 30 but its a great starter for me!:)
  • Hope1971
    Hope1971 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Feel free anyone to add me!! :)