Looking for young fitness pals!

Hey there! My name is Max and I'm 18. I just made this account today in hopes that I could could find some friends near my age to motivate me and help me out with my goal to lose some weight, and vise versa! It would be cool to be motivated by someone who faces the same obstacles I face everyday; just young adult things. Although I do prefer some fitness friends around my age, I'm not against having older fitness pals too. So what do you say. Be my pal?

Replies

• dusty8907
    dusty8907 Posts: 350 Member
    Shoot me a friend request max, always happy to help out :)
  • I'm 19 and a sophomore in college. anybody who wants to add me feel free, especially if you're a college kid as well :)
  • I'm 19, in university and new to the Message boards, though i've been using MFP on and off for about 3 months. I need help keeping up with the routine of logging and working out while being at school! Send me a friend request :)
  • VLaaber
    VLaaber Posts: 30
    Friend request sent :)
  • xonicolette
    xonicolette Posts: 151 Member
    I'm 19! Sending you a request now :) & anyone else can add me. I am always willing to give out some support!
  • Dahllywood
    Dahllywood Posts: 643 Member
    Maybe I'm too old lol, a 22 yr old college senior, but I'd be happy to help!
  • Vyshness8699
    Vyshness8699 Posts: 428 Member
    :smile: friend request sent
  • Andrea681
    Andrea681 Posts: 178 Member
    I'm 30, so maybe that's too old, but I love new friends who will help motivate me and I will do the same!
  • reedkaus
    reedkaus Posts: 250 Member
    Maybe I'm too old lol, a 22 yr old college senior, but I'd be happy to help!

i'm identical to this guy! haha add me if you'd like
  • kimmianne89
    kimmianne89 Posts: 428 Member
    I'm 22 from London? I don't even know if 22 is classed as young anymore ahah. Feel free to add me if you like :-)
  • MrsLehman24
    MrsLehman24 Posts: 204 Member
    I'm 32... is that young? I feel and look young. I listen to YG, Lil' Wayne, Rihanna and Flo Rida... I have one tattoo, one piercing and can out dance most 20 year olds. Maybe when I'm 40, I will reconsider... till then... living young and wild and free

whoot, whoot
  • I'm Talia, 23 from Connecticut.
  • mamato3babies
    mamato3babies Posts: 73 Member
    I guess I am classified as old since I M 29, but friend request sent anyways! :-)
  • FarahIsm
    FarahIsm Posts: 6
    Hi

Well Im on the same boat as everyone here trying to loose weight and feel good. Im 25 years old and I have been working out trying to eat healthy since two weeks now. I don't know about you guys but It could be frustrating to wait for results but you need a very strong will power. If anyone wants to be my buddy for loosing weight just let me know. Any tips advice Is always welcome and don't worry I take honesty In a good way. If Im eating wrong please as my buddy let me know =)
  • FarahIsm
    FarahIsm Posts: 6
    Hi

Well Im on the same boat as everyone here trying to loose weight and feel good. Im 25 years old and I have been working out trying to eat healthy since two weeks now. I don't know about you guys but It could be frustrating to wait for results but you need a very strong will power. If anyone wants to be my buddy for loosing weight just let me know. Any tips advice Is always welcome and don't worry I take honesty In a good way. If Im eating wrong please as my buddy let me know =)
  • gfrank16
    gfrank16 Posts: 12
    19 and trying to get motivated, as well! Everyone can add me too. :)
  • Sleekit
    Sleekit Posts: 80 Member
    hrmmm, maybe I am too old. I am almost 24.. But I am really nice and motivating and have yummy recipes!!
  • brittanyarcher1990
    brittanyarcher1990 Posts: 10 Member
    Hi Im brittany archer Im new here also i am currently starting my 60 day challenge of insanity a mother to a 10th month old i need support and motivation to be skinny again add me if you like :)
  • Im 39 male looking for pals add me
  • 30 years young i like have/be Pals.
    im not even sure how to add people be, so add me if you need advice on what not to do to lose weight im your man.

This goes for everyone also.