Its only 11lbs.... BUT..

Options
It is just amazing how only 11 lbs lost can change the way you look. I love seeing people that i havn't seen in a few weeks come up to me and say" WOW you look GREAT! That right there makes my day... my week and my month all better. it only takes one person to tell me i look great to keep me going! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• djlindstrom
    Options
    11 pounds is reason to celebrate!! Keep up the awesome work!
  • Nicola1944
    Nicola1944 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    11lbs off, is better than 11lbs on!!

Well done! Your right to be happy about it ! :flowerforyou:

x
  • Cat_from_Chicago
    Cat_from_Chicago Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I lost 4 pounds in a week, I cried !!!!

Seriously. It motivated me more than ever before to keep pushing on.

SOOOOOOO 11 pounds IS a BIG DEAL. :- )
  • tdaddybarlow
    tdaddybarlow Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!! Keep on killing it, killer!!!
  • marci423
    marci423 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    YAY!!!!!!!!!!! 11lbs is a good number :huh: what are you talking about, "only" :smile:
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    How exciting!!!! Good for you! :)
  • holthaus30
    holthaus30 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I hit 11 today but I was getting comments around like 8 I was surprised and happy.
  • DestroyTheOpposition
    DestroyTheOpposition Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Congrats... its only the beginning! :)
  • twinmomtwice4
    twinmomtwice4 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! If you think about it, 11 pounds is like losing an entire dress size or two! That's HUGE!! Good for you!
  • Cheryl1018
    Options
    11 pounds is amazing! Great job :)
  • migoi357
    migoi357 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    It's not ONLY 11 pounds, it's... 11 POUNDS, WOOT!, You betcha..amazing job, good work, keep it up, you're doing great, hooray, way to go!:bigsmile:
  • Eranajb
    Eranajb Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    11 Pounds is an amazing acheivement. Well done - bask in the glory!
  • paruls86
    paruls86 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I lost 4 pounds in a week, I cried !!!!

Seriously. It motivated me more than ever before to keep pushing on.

SOOOOOOO 11 pounds IS a BIG DEAL. :- )
    I have not weighed myself for last 10 dayz i hope i see the same result... I wont cry but I hope I dont eat too much in celebration :)
  • bridgie101
    bridgie101 Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    I live with horrible people so nobody has said anything other than the boyfriend's 'you have less back fat'. Yay for boyfriends... :p

But my knees sing me loving little songs every time i climb the stairs at work. Happy little relieved songs.

And I'm putting a polyprop under my high vis shirt at work (so gorgeous) and not looking like an overstuffed turkey.

So all in all, I'm good. my 10 lb has made a huge difference to me, and all the rest of them can go jump. :D
  • NorthSeaSqueezebox
    NorthSeaSqueezebox Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! ♥
    I´ve lost 10 since I started last month. Eating healthy and doing exercise... I feel so good! Yaaaay
    My weight loss was noticed by my niece yesterday. It made my day. :0)

We can do it!
  • ladyamandajane
    Options
    Hey we all know how hard it is to loose just 1lb, so loosing 11lb so far is great going, I am upto 9lb and am hoping to hit the big 10lb by the end of this week. Why is it so easy to put the weight on but not as easy to get it off, anyway every 1lb loss is a loss so keep up the great work. :flowerforyou:
  • amyy902
    amyy902 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    its not just 11lbs. 11lbs is a lot!!! :) way to go!!! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!