Aussie - Fish oil & Multi Vitamin for guys which one?

Options
Hi there,

I am looking for some fish oil & multi vitamin just wondering if any guys can recommend me some available here in Aus and also mention why it is good.

Cheers

Replies

• digit78
    digit78 Posts: 177
    Options
    Blackmores Mens Performance Multi Vitamin is excellent, been using it for years and notice when I go without.

I box intensively 6-10 days a week so my body soaks up nutrients, wouldnt use any other.
  • nero82
    nero82 Posts: 27
    Options
    I'd highly recommend Herbs of Gold Natural Salmon Oil for your fish oil. It's a bit more expensive than some of the cheap deals you can find on fish oils, but it is the only one I have tried that gives me NO fishy taste at all. Some of the others were terrible, but this one is great. (coming from someone who forces down six of the bloody things a day)

Not sure where you are located in aus, but I go to govita discount vitamins in sydney. Join up and you get the occasional 10$ voucher in your email, and they have members special days too. You can cut the cost quite a bit by taking advantage of the offers.
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    Swisse. I ONLY use their brand & they are perfect. Almost no calories in each one & I wholly love their brand. It's the best brand out there. Do NOT go for any other ones if you want results. My husband has lost weight from the high strength fish oil they have & all without exercise, his shoulder is almost better & all he has taken is that. I always recommend their brand.

Swisse