30 day shred and what jillian says

Options

Replies

• regina2063
    regina2063 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    thank goodness....i thought it was just me...i had to skip a day or 2...my knees was about to fall off ....that inside pain....made you call...MAMA...come rock me...
  • lrd2010
    lrd2010 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    THANK YOU!!! I've been trying to find this information out for ages!! Had to take a few days off after going 12 days straight then 4 days straight!

Was just totally wiped out.

I know it's doing me good, but now I know that the rest days are there to help me when used in conjunction.

Again, thank you very much!
  • paletendril
    Options
    bump
  • johngirl
    johngirl Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    bump
  • jaygirl3
    jaygirl3 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Jillian 30 day shred shredded my knees
  • Cityperks
    Cityperks Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the info! Did she mention how long the cardio session should be?
  • ruby_red_rose
    ruby_red_rose Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    They should have just mentioned this information in the DVD. Thanks so much for sharing!
  • melinda_great
    melinda_great Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Thanks for this! I ordered a it and it should be here today or tomorrow. I was wondering about that! Thanks again!
  • tracym22
    tracym22 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much! I'm so glad to hear it as i too have trouble with my knees. :flowerforyou:
  • mmk137
    mmk137 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    i knew it wasn't 30day straight.

sometimes marketing suck, and in this case, they got it wrong.
  • jacquirich
    jacquirich Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Thank you that is very helpful as doing it every day is very hard on the knees, I will incorporate some zumba in as a change for the cardio days
  • DinkyDini
    DinkyDini Posts: 29
    Options
    I started it a few weeks ago, and was only aiming at doing it 4 days a week at first, so I'm glad you posted this. I also have bad knees and let me say, it killed me and I had to modify the jumping jacks (regardless of the fact that she says not to), but by day 4 it was much better. However I hurt my shoulder (not sure if it was because of that or if I just over stressed it) So I stopped doing it. I need to get back into it, I'm hoping to start back up this weekend or next week. I work weird hours and that amount of time I can usually commit to.
  • LelliAmi
    LelliAmi Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    When i looked it up, it said 30DS is a workout built around the principle of muscle confusion, so it delivers results as quickly as possible. (meaning that it's supposed to hurt, and that you must do it consecutively to get the results promised) It gets easier as you keep going. you can't stop because it hurts after day 1. Yes, letting yourself heal is the natural thing to do, but when following this workout, you can't afford to.
  • mousecat84
    Options
    Thank you for sharing this information, great thing to know, that's for sure! :)
  • marielouisehilton
    Options
    thank you for posting this :flowerforyou:
  • kltdempsey
    Options
    My knees have never been the same since I did it.
  • beccci91
    beccci91 Posts: 214
    Options
    Jillian has also mentioned MANY times that the 30 days shred is DESIGNED to be done everyday.
  • x_biggirl
    x_biggirl Posts: 68
    Options
    30 day shred is excellent to complete, i am on Level 2 day 14 today and so far it keeps getting harder.....i've not had massive weight loss progress with it but i've lost loads of inches so far. I think i should've started with 'Banish fat boost metabolism' dvd as it's interval training and it's 40 minutes opposed to 20. But i an a big believer in finishing what I've started and will go onto that dvd afterwards. Good luck everyone we can all do it!!!!
  • SandyQ229
    SandyQ229 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    i was wondering about this too. thanks so much for sharing!!
  • Leonzu
    Leonzu Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the info it's really useful as I will be starting my 30 Day shred this week and I was a bit confused on how often to do it.