NEED App for android to track miles, calories etc

Options
Can someone share information on an app that tracks these things please? :wink:

Replies

• CnocNaCu
    CnocNaCu Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    I don't know if it's for Android too, but I'm tracking runs (distance, time, calories burnt etc ) with 'RunKeeper'. A brilliant app
  • annalee_1
    annalee_1 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I don't know if it's for Android too, but I'm tracking runs (distance, time, calories burnt etc ) with 'RunKeeper'. A brilliant app

Thank you I will look for it :smile:
  • mostaverage
    mostaverage Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Run Keeper is pretty cool, tracks for running, walking, cycling etc. GPS input or manual input of you are inside.
  • shivaslives
    shivaslives Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Endomondo and sportstracklive are great apps for this. In addition, you can get a bluetooth HRM monitor (Zephyr) that integrates with the apps to track calories and cadence as well.
  • Sjvarley123
    Sjvarley123 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hi mapmyrun has an android app that tracks your walk/run by GPS then gives you workout stats, you can then also access your workout via the online site too.
  • Linsey1973
    Linsey1973 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Endomondo. Its ace!
  • ToEKnee213
    ToEKnee213 Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    CardioTrainer is awesome
  • tonilizzy88
    tonilizzy88 Posts: 968 Member
    Options
    i use sporty pal as it tracks avrage speed aswell
  • libland
    libland Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Hi mapmyrun has an android app that tracks your walk/run by GPS then gives you workout stats, you can then also access your workout via the online site too.
    This
  • xxxAimeeHxxx
    xxxAimeeHxxx Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I use something called Endomondo its on the Iphone and blackberry so pretty sure you'd find it.
    you enter your weight and what exercise your doing and it works on GPS so tracks if your uphill down hill etc spead cals burn etc. i love it.

And best of all ITS FREE
  • RumOne
    RumOne Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I use something called Endomondo its on the Iphone and blackberry so pretty sure you'd find it.
    you enter your weight and what exercise your doing and it works on GPS so tracks if your uphill down hill etc spead cals burn etc. i love it.

And best of all ITS FREE

^^^^ THIS
  • Whatamilike
    Options
    i use sporty pal as it tracks avrage speed aswell

Yes, SportyPal Pro is my favourite - I found Endomondo has problems keeping up with me GPS-wise... and it's not that I'm all that quick!

Both are free though - try a few and see which one you prefer...
  • Maystar80
    Maystar80 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    yes! runkeeper is the best!
    also my fav running coach tool is Learn to Run. theres a version 1 and 2. version 1 works you up to running a full hour straight and version 2 works you up to running a half marathon. Version 1 is a 28 day plan (with rest days in between workouts, so you can ride it for a couple montsh). I believe the half marathon one is the same number of workouts.
  • Leo247
    Leo247 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I use cardiotrainer.
  • LemonSnap
    LemonSnap Posts: 186 Member
    Options

And best of all ITS FREE

I use Endomondo also. Thought it was so good a gave them the few dollars for the Pro version. I use it on the Samsung Galaxy S (Android) and it is accurate. I'm in country Australia.
  • rachemn
    rachemn Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I like the cardiotrainer app. it links with my HRM, tracks miles, calories, distance. Uses GPS to map my routes. I tried endomundo, but I couldn't get the app to ever shut down and it was draining my phone's batteries.
  • annalee_1
    annalee_1 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    thank you awesome folks!
  • letmebeda1_wechange
    letmebeda1_wechange Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Endomondo
  • polo571
    polo571 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Bump