South Beach and MFP

Options
ladybb7
ladybb7 Posts: 134 Member
Does anyone follow South Beach and count calories using MFP?? I feel like I need a kick start to get me losing again, phase 1 of SBD has worked for me in the past... would love to hear what you are doing :)

Replies

• jamoises
    jamoises Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I was just thinking about doing the same thing today. I feel like I need a bit of a jump start
  • krissypea79
    krissypea79 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I've done it....and still am following many of the principles of South Beach. I did it for the first time in 2004. I've had great success with it! I did phase 1 last week for the first time in a year or two and I did lose about 5lb. I had to cheat once or twice though, due to St.Paddy's day, lol. Feel free to add me as a friend if you decide to do it...I have lots of recipes and whatnot, and am pretty knowledgable about what to eat and not eat, if you need some help!
  • Sambina32
    Sambina32 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I started South Beach Diet yesterday and I did really good IMO :) But I love Fruit so thats going to be my biggest challenge ever I dont need the chips and stuff but I do rely on mostly protein carbs such as quinoa bc I dont eat much meat. But I did weigh in at 123.8 yesterday and weighed in this am at 118.3 although water Im OK with that. :)
  • Nicola1944
    Nicola1944 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I've done it....and still am following many of the principles of South Beach. I did it for the first time in 2004. I've had great success with it! I did phase 1 last week for the first time in a year or two and I did lose about 5lb. I had to cheat once or twice though, due to St.Paddy's day, lol. Feel free to add me as a friend if you decide to do it...I have lots of recipes and whatnot, and am pretty knowledgable about what to eat and not eat, if you need some help!

Iv added you! :) Hope thats ok! x
  • Talula68
    Talula68 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Same as you - love fruit and that's my downfall!! Can only really stick to the SBD for 3-4days then slide!!!