NSV - New Bikini

Options
pg1girl
pg1girl Posts: 268 Member
I began MFP in December 2011 at 153 pounds. I had always been about 20 to 30 pounds overweight. We left on vacation on March 1st and at that point I had reached 133 pounds. My main picture is me at 133....i cant figure out how to actually put the picture in this message....sorry!

My initial goal was between 120 and 125 pounds and I am 5'4". I definitely want to lose at least 5 more pounds but at that point I will just see how I feel and go from there. For the first time in years I felt confident and happy wearing a bathing suit. Thank you to all my wonderful MFP friends that have kept me motivated and on track. Love you all.

Replies

• DAM_Fine
    DAM_Fine Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    Way to go, girl! You look absolutely amazing! I just bought my first bathing suit in a couple of years - and its a bikini, too!
  • Jarnard
    Jarnard Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Good job!
  • Ripken818836701
    Ripken818836701 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Both of you look amazing in bathing suits!! Great job!!
  • bizet912
    bizet912 Posts: 27
    Options
    Great job! I have never worn a bikini as an adult and I hope to reach my goal by September when I get married so I can feel confident wearing a bikini....somewhere!
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    13772969_9844.jpg

try using this format next time

[ img]http://photos.myfitnesspalllc.netdna-cdn.com/images/photos/772/969/13772969_9844.jpg[/ img]

remove the space in [ img] and [/ img] in order for it to work
  • NewJay12
    NewJay12 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look fantastic. WTG!
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    You look great! Super cute bikini too!
  • cpiton
    cpiton Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    You are my inspiration! You look awesome and I'm very happy to see you doing great. :bigsmile:
  • Elizabeth_M
    Elizabeth_M Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    I'm going to say it again, you are hot - you are strong - and you are beautiful!! Keep up the awesome work!!!!!!!!! You deserve this, you have worked so hard in the short time I have known you. : )
  • dandelion39
    dandelion39 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Wow, incredible success. You look great! What was your program? Thanks for sharing :)
  • Cindym82
    Cindym82 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    wtg!!
  • smig72
    smig72 Posts: 26
    Options
    You look fantastic!!
  • SeasideOasis
    SeasideOasis Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! I wouldnt worry too much about 'losing' that last 5. Why dont you weight train and try for more definition? Many times, "gaining weight" with strength training makes a womans body look even more beautiful than just a scale number. Jillian Michaels body, for example!
  • daniflems
    daniflems Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    WOW! Your stomach looks AMAZING! Hoping I can get to that point eventually!!
  • WingMan380
    WingMan380 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Great job!! You look great
  • Hawksbillus
    Hawksbillus Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I am very much in favor of bikini pics! Rock on! You look great!
  • biged335
    biged335 Posts: 734
    Options
    You look Great!!! The hardwork has paid off!! Your abs are awesome!!!
  • SeaChele77
    SeaChele77 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    HOT!!!! I don't think you need to lose anymore - you look amazing! Rock that bikini girl!!!
  • Slice1
    Slice1 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! Way to go!

Thanks for sharing...it's so inspiring!
  • pinthin87
    pinthin87 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Your stomach looks great! Killer abs...I am jealous! Way to go!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!