Looking for weight loss buddies

Options
I am rejoining Fitness Pal . I never used the community boards before and would like to have some buddies to chit chat with to share best practices and to have around for motivation. I need to lose at least 40 pounds and I can't keep throwing my money away so I am really wanting support and people to talk to.

Replies

• Jessie43082
    Jessie43082 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I'd like to lose another 30 to 40 pounds!
  • anolan807
    anolan807 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    My goal is 50 by the end of my journey. I did great last year and fell out of it do to personal problems that got me in a down hill spiral. I just began again and would love my old buddies as well as new buddies so feel free to add :)
  • Danardeener
    Danardeener Posts: 255
    Options
    I just sent you a friend request. :)
  • grumpytroll
    grumpytroll Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like! Welcome back
  • ktkennelly
    Options
    You can add me I am in the same boat needing to lose another 25-30lbs
  • SyntonicGarden
    SyntonicGarden Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I've got about 15 - 17 that I'd either get rid of or turn into muscle. :)
  • wvtracyann
    wvtracyann Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    you can add me I have 21 more pounds to go wvtracyann
  • lisag2007
    lisag2007 Posts: 130
    Options
    Welcome back and good luck on your journey. Feel free to add me....I just hit my goal today, (YAY) but have now made a new goal....about 5 pounds to go.
  • wwww1199
    wwww1199 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • Paquitaray
    Paquitaray Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Same here. I have 25 lbs. to lose and need a buddy as well!
  • PurpleGyrl13
    PurpleGyrl13 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I have about 40 lbs that I wish to lose. Good luck!
  • PeaceLoveVeggies
    PeaceLoveVeggies Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    I have 15 lbs left to lose if anyone would like to add me :) I need all the motivation I could possibly get!
  • monicayg
    monicayg Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me.... I've been working on losing 10 lbs for a year now.. I know it doesn't seem like much but I am trying to help get in better shape for the 1/2 marathon I have in Nov. I've done a couple of 1/2 marathons and a full marathon.... and it's hard to do when you are carrying extra weight around.... hard on the body.... so I thought if I could manage to keep my weight down and eat healthy... I can finish this marathon - healthy and strong..... ! :)
  • chubbyabbs
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I just joined in hopes of losing the 30lbs I gained over the last year from quitting smoking and hitting the mid life changes! I was able to lose 25lbs at weight watchers before I quit smoking but definitely having trouble starting and sticking to anything this time.
  • love2bthin
    love2bthin Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Hey there
    Welcome back! Feel free to add me, I have 50 pounds to lose:smile:
  • bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Options
    Wow thanks guys. I never did the community board thing before and wasnt expecting so many replies this quickly. Its great to know I have support
  • AshleeLunce
    Options
    You can add me! I also just started my fitness pal and would love a weight loss buddy!
  • bosleysaf
    bosleysaf Posts: 24
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I want to loose about 10/15lbs and it seems to be coming off really slowly!!! :-)
  • rlmcnay
    rlmcnay Posts: 62
    Options
    Welcome back to MFP. You can add me if you like. I would be happy to help you on your journey.
  • bosleysaf
    bosleysaf Posts: 24
    Options
    Feel free to add me too :-)