9+ years of weight problems....finally going down the drain

Options
hello! my name is casey i'm 27 years old from NJ.. i just joined here today.. this place is great! i love how it tells you your goals for the week and day for exercise and diet... i'm doing the slimfast diet... i've been on it for a week and a half.. and i'm down 8 lbs. i chose it because of the convienence of the shakes... and also how i'm still aboe to eat stuff that i love as well.. i'm hoping to lose another 60-65 lbs! but i'm only taking it one day and one meal at a time... doing it the healthy way!!

i just started excercising this week... and it's not easy! especially in this heat... but i'm determined... and my boyfriend is doing it all with me so it's great to have that support as well!

glad to be here hope to meet fun people on my journey!

casey

Replies

• AlyssasMommy
    AlyssasMommy Posts: 191
    Options
    Good luck! I just started too and I love this site already.:smile:

Lauren
  • proctor0828
    proctor0828 Posts: 179
    Options
    I love slim fast shakes... I need to go buy some more.... the only problem I have with them if the not eating something... putting something in your mouth and chewing it is a hard habbit to break!!
  • hlawson4
    hlawson4 Posts: 14
    Options
    Welcome!! I cant do slimfast...It doesnt fill me up I still want to eat tons even after a shake .... Glad you can though :smile: I love fruits and veggies thats my thing!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. This site is awesome, you will love it here if you don't already. I :heart: it here. This site is so supportive, helpful, motivational, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you that I wish that you have great success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!! :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • injuneer81
    injuneer81 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Good Luck young lady. This is a great site. I am glad I found it and glad you found it as well

I have never done the slim fats thing....hahahaha freudian slip of the fingers i guess.