• joankpoirier
    joankpoirier Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    you can add me
    I am a work in progress:happy:
  • MrsSorenson
    MrsSorenson Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Feel Free to add me! I don't do the community boards all the time, but I do comment on my news feeds daily! I am here for support as well. I have 100 lbs to lose and I'l be here for a while. :) This site was instrumental in helping me lose 40 lbs 6 years ago, and now I'm back for the long haul. Welcome! :)
  • mimieob
    mimieob Posts: 54
    Options
    I am new here, started March 1, and need to lose at least 65 lbs. I too need help/buddies...
  • joankpoirier
    joankpoirier Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Yea I hear ya.. but they say that is best.
    10 lbs down so far. started in Feb..
  • Hoosiermama3561
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me also. I have about 100 lbs to lose and it's a struggle, I'd love to give and receive support along the journey!
  • Starzy696
    Starzy696 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well. I am looking to lose about 20, but I can still be motivation and give you some tips!
  • Clemsonlkg
    Clemsonlkg Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hey! You can add me! I have 50 pounds to lose and I am really motivated. I have lost 21.5 pounds since January 25. I only have a few friends on here, so anyone needing another buddy is free to add me as well.
  • profce79
    profce79 Posts: 11
    Options
    you can add me!
  • Marie047
    Marie047 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I got a long way to go. x
  • EnthusiaLove
    Options
    Since I discovered this site, I am resigning from the Weight Watchers site. I find that points are almost exactly the 1200 calorie allowance that I was given here-minus the monthly fee. I would LOVE to be apart of your success.
  • lorforde
    lorforde Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too and anyone else reading this. I have lost 20lbs but still have to lose another 27lbs by August to reach my goal!!!
  • mimiclown
    mimiclown Posts: 32
    Options
    You can add me, I needed to lose 56, I'm down 17 at my last weigh-in. Welcome back and good luck. By the way I'm in Houston. TX.
  • mimiclown
    mimiclown Posts: 32
    Options
    You can add me. I started needing to lose 56, down between 17 and 20 lbs.
  • lupe1980
    lupe1980 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am rejoining to and need to loose 40-50 lbs too! so add me we can help each other out!!:smile:
  • ettouffee
    Options
    Hi my name is Kelly and I am from PA. I am new to this and need some support as well. I would like to lose 60 pounds and get back to the athlete I used to be. I have been caring for my husband for the last few years who had stage 3 colon cancer. He is now in remission and doing better and now it is time to take care of me!
  • Krahn1984
    Krahn1984 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • Kell_Smurthwaite
    Kell_Smurthwaite Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I have at least another 52lbs to go. Feel free to add me. :)

18176012.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • chrimsonfyre
    chrimsonfyre Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm down 12, from starting weight on another website, and down only 1lb here so far.
    I still have good 60-70lbs I want to lose to be at a comfortable weight. You are more than welcome to add me if you like. I'm trying to be more consistent with fitness pal.
  • sheaz85
    sheaz85 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'll be your buddy! Looking to lose about 40lbs here! :smile:
  • jwilson2001
    jwilson2001 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I have 40 pounds to go! We need all the support we can get!