just getting started

Options
Hi all. I'm new to this. I started my diet March 16, 2012. Weighed in at 170 would like to get to about 125. I'm a mother of 3. The kids sports keep me moving all the time but the weight keeps adding up. I weighed myself today at 161. Looking for friends to help me on my way to my goal weight. Thanks

Replies

• CMXL
    CMXL Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Nice job on the weight loss! Add me as your friend.
  • kjjkdav123
    kjjkdav123 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am also getting started once again :)...I am married and have two kids and weight 173 have a goal of losing 48-50 lbs in 6 months! Whew,,,it's gonna be hard I know, but my Anniversary is in Sept and will be 15 years married to my hubby and want to be happy with myself! Good luck to you, hope we can encourage each other along the way!
  • pwmccall
    pwmccall Posts: 11
    Options
    Good luck.
  • Slice1
    Slice1 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Welcome!

You're at about the same weight as me, and with the same approximate goal.

Good luck, I'll be here cheering you on!

-Carrie
  • Irisballoon
    Irisballoon Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I would very much like to be your friend on here. I'm glad you want to be more fit for your kids and yourself! :)
  • mariea_bo
    mariea_bo Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Welcome. Add me to you friends. I just joined this site yesterday. I look forward to sharing and learning together. Great job on the weight loss!
  • ccfshocks
    Options
    hello. i have just started too. you have started your road to getting healthier. good job!
  • christiann03
    christiann03 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I just started this and am completely in love with this site! I am the mother of two baby boys. I'm currently at 161 and want to get down to 135. My 2nd son was born last month on Feb 13 and I really need to shed this baby weight so I stop feeling so lethargic. My biggest nemesis is food, I love all things food!
  • Loracoss
    Loracoss Posts: 16
    Options
    Thank u all for your kind words. This is just what I needed to keep me going. Love it.