end of day 2....splitting headache

Options
Ok so im nearing the end of my second day of dieting, yest afternoon and this afternoon iv had a really bad headache! Could it be related to healthy eating?

I know if you suddenly cut caffiene out that can give headaches but my caffiene levels have stayed the same (about 1/2 cups of tea and 2 cans diet coke).

Im eating plenty as well, but still staying within goal.

Could it just be my body flushing out all the rubbish? Or just coincidence?

Replies

• Javajunkie67
    Javajunkie67 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Do you usually have a munchie/snack with lots of sugar or carbs at that time? It could easily be your body reacting to that missing snack. Try an apple or banana.
  • Katie86g
    Katie86g Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    not really that i can think of but i will try having a banana around that time tomorow
  • MoooveOverFluffy
    MoooveOverFluffy Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    first remedy for a headache (in my opinion), is a TON of water........... could be dehydrated, especially if you're a caffeine drinker.
  • Katie86g
    Katie86g Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    thanks, i do need to drink more!
  • lizard053
    lizard053 Posts: 2,344 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a call for tons of water! If you also cut back your starchy foods significantly, you could also be getting a headache from this. Some people experience withdrawal symptoms from fast foods/junk foods too. More water frequently helps this too. Peeing like a racehorse is a good thing, especially when just starting out eating clean. Flush those nasties on out!