A lil hint from an old timer

Options
Do not sit down with the bags of bagel chips, pretzel chips and wheat crackers and a bowl of hummus to log the calories of the food you just painstakingly just measured.

Just one more of this, one more of that.........almost doubled my snack attack calorie intake.

Good thing I stopped before eating it!!

:flowerforyou: Jeannie

Replies

• maurierose
    maurierose Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Good thing you stopped!!!

I tucked an empty package from dried fruit in my purse yesterday so I could log the info if it wasn't on MFP... had there been anything left in it last night I would have gladly eaten every ounce. D'oh!

Thanks for the advice!! :bigsmile:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I cut the nutrition label out of a bag of sun chips one time. My friend told me that is the last time she stops for a snack with me.

Now I carry a banana in my purse. Think that is less embarrasing??:laugh:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    I cut the nutrition label out of a bag of sun chips one time. My friend told me that is the last time she stops for a snack with me.

Better than a cucumber. :laugh:
  • kankan213
    kankan213 Posts: 105
    Options
    That is awesome!

I have to stay away from bags of food at all costs, because apparently I am unable to stop myself from finishing anything.
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    me too! That is why I portion it out, close the bag, staple it shut and step away from the bag.

today I had 2 new foods that needed to be logged............and I am not feeling well so I brought them back to bed with me.

00020115.gif

that will not happen again:laugh:
  • arewethereyet
    Options

Better than a cucumber. :laugh:

:noway:

Now you just KNOW I have to do that, right?:laugh:
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    Zucinni anyone?
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    Zucinni anyone?

:laugh: :laugh:
  • bgwolfgirl
    Options
    i only buy the little single bags of chips when i want a chip ( and there is some days i eat 2 bags).