Insanity Workout Buddy?

Options
I started the Insanity Workout last week and would like a buddy to help with motivation and encouragement.

Replies

• jeka7654
    jeka7654 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    hi! im starting my 2nd month next week (currently in the middle of my recovery week)...although, i am not just starting i think we could definitely motivate & encourage each other, if you're up to it :happy:
  • slajeunesse
    Options
    I am on day 3 if anyone is looking for a buddy! I need encouragement to help with accountability. I really want to finish this program!
  • Altruista75
    Altruista75 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I'm finishing my 1st round this weekend and will be starting the program over next week! You guys will love it!!!
  • Deanthedog
    Deanthedog Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    hey guys im up for being a insanity buddy did day 10 today
  • shettydiggs
    Options
    Good morning, just wanted to encourgage you, continue to go forth and do good with this Insanity Workout. Your going to love the results, I started recovery week as of March 20 2012. It's kicking my butt, but I am loving it!! :smile:
  • rstinne1
    rstinne1 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    An Insanity buddy would be great! It's supposed to arrive in the mail hopefully today or at the latest tomorrow. I know I'm excited now but I would love a buddy for accountability.
  • J3nnaLyn
    J3nnaLyn Posts: 125
    Options
    I'm on week 3, month 1 of Insanity and loving it!! Feel free to friend me for support, too...but make sure u mention Insanity, as I don't just accept blank requests. Thanks!!! Good lcuk!
  • dongreyatindra
    Options
    Hi

MY name is Yatindra and i am from Mumbai,India .I received my insanity kit 2 days back . Currently i am 110 Kg and want to go back to 75 Kgs . I am also looking for insanity buddies .I will like to support you during your journey as it will help me as well .
  • bf43285
    bf43285 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 10 and round 2. The first time I worked out with my roommate and she was my motivation. I hurt my knee in week 6 and could not finish. This time I am having a hard time motivating myself alone.
  • classycouture
    classycouture Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    I've done Insanity before (last year), but I'm starting up again this Monday!! Anyone else starting Monday? We can dig deep together!! (and discuss how yummy Shaun T is :love: )
  • Altruista75
    Altruista75 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I've done Insanity before (last year), but I'm starting up again this Monday!! Anyone else starting Monday? We can dig deep together!! (and discuss how yummy Shaun T is :love: )

I'm starting my 2nd round on Monday! And yes Shaun T is motivation enough for me!
  • Arrica
    Arrica Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    About to be done with the 30DS. Can you get insanity at Wal-Mart or Target? I need something new to start and some buddies to motivate me as well. How long is the workout?

17413056.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • Used_T
    Used_T Posts: 9
    Options
    I am on day 3, and my calves are killing me. But even with the pain, I did it this morning anyways. I could also use the support for days like today when I just want to hide in my bed and not move all day.
  • Deanthedog
    Options
    I am on day 3, and my calves are killing me. But even with the pain, I did it this morning anyways. I could also use the support for days like today when I just want to hide in my bed and not move all day.

it gets easier the first week killed my calves lol
  • LilSomethin
    LilSomethin Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 6 of month 2 :) LOVE Insanity!!!!
  • Used_T
    Used_T Posts: 9
    Options

I sure hope so because when I woke up this morning I felt like collapsing. And all day I have been walking like a old bitty who has lost her walker.
  • NekaLee
    NekaLee Posts: 51
    Options
    hahhahahahaha, Used T. My butt and legs be on fire! I keep looking in the mirror to see if it grew any.....:laugh:

I need Insanity buddies too! Pls add me :drinker:
  • Deanthedog
    Options

I sure hope so because when I woke up this morning I felt like collapsing. And all day I have been walking like a old bitty who has lost her walker.

haha ye i was exactly the same wednesday and thursday of week one but once it goes the workouts are fun again ...your legs ache and get tired but dont hurt and make you walk funny
  • FitForJaimz
    Options
    Starting my first day of Insanity tomorrow! Just finsihed a 5 mile mud run this weekend and ready to go!

Goodluck everyone!