where do you lose the weight first?

Options
I know it's different for everyone, I've lost 20 pounds so far.

213-193

and I had this amazing pair of silver jeans I was still wearin not even a month ago, but I got into this phase where I just wanted to wear my skinny jeans all the time.

I tried my silvers on and the fell half way down my butt, they were extremely lose in my legs...
so i've lost the most weight in my waist, butt, and legs!

where do you lose it first?

Replies

• freeasharold
    freeasharold Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Above the waist. Boobs, and back fat are the first to go.
  • lizard053
    lizard053 Posts: 2,344 Member
    Options
    This go around, my arms first. Usually my waistline goes first, but this time was my arms. Go figure! Stress really does increase belly fat! LOL! I lose pretty evenly all over, which I am thankful for, but I really wish my chest would get into the game a little sooner! :bigsmile:
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    My boobs because I am pear shaped.
  • StarIsMoving
    Options
    My legs and butt. My belly is the last to go down...and my back is a close 2nd. It's funny how the first thing to gain seems to be the last thing to lose, LOL!
  • blonde20fan
    blonde20fan Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Boobs and thighs.
  • tequila09
    tequila09 Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    On my belly and maybe my thighs. I hold most of my fat on my stomach and thighs so I guess that's good!
  • ZumbaBeast86
    Options
    Haha it's really funny to actually say it outloud, but I lose my butt first. Even before I began dancing Zumba 3 days a week, it happens every time I lose weight. But at least with the added dancing, my butt looks awesome and lifted instead of saggy haha!
  • sapalee
    sapalee Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Boobs :(

Then love handles, tummy, and arms

Inner thighs seem to be the most stubborn. But my butt is actually getting a nice shape (suffer from NoAssAtAll Disease) from CrossFit, my hubby will have to transition form a boob to butt man.
  • Agefyter
    Agefyter Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Alas, boobs first, belly last.
  • Vyshness8699
    Vyshness8699 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    My boobs because I am pear shaped.
  • 2kidsandadonut
    2kidsandadonut Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Boobs I've lost 15lbs and it is all from my boobs I went down two bra sizes! and then my face, legs and finally my stomach.
  • madelonism
    madelonism Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Boobs. i dropped 2 cup sizes... booooooo lol
  • cydonian
    cydonian Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    My waist by far! My boobs are a close second and the bottom part of my bum (weird, I know). It gets shorter in length but doesn't go down in width -.-
  • llkilgore
    llkilgore Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Upper torso: boobs, to the side of the boobs under the arms, back fat. The spire tire was the next to go, then the hips and lower back. Belly was last. My thighs and butt shrank a little, but as I'm an apple, they were never major fat storage areas,
  • Toniithia
    Toniithia Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    i lost in my upper torso too! haven't noticed a change in my boobs though, they've stayed the same size, but i know ill end up losing some there eventually. but today i had to punch a extra hole into my belt! haha
  • SoSheDid_
    SoSheDid_ Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Boobs are *always* first, with belly following close behind. My legs have been the first thing to tone up, but I don't think I've lost much fat from them. Back fat comes off fairly early in the process too, thank goodness b/c I hate that the most!
  • leaso75581
    leaso75581 Posts: 103
    Options
    my face tends to look gaunt...