RED TEAM WEEK 13!

Options
MelL1205
MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
Hey.

I made a new thread, since we haven't heard from Monique in a while. I guess she's busy. I hope she's having fun! :smile: :smile:

So, you can post your weights.

I'm an epic failure and forgot to weigh in yesterday AND this morning. Oops.

Well, hope everyone has a good week.

And yes, I am still somewhat sick.

Replies

• kstefanski
    kstefanski Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    189.0! Woo woo! I even got past my nephew's birthday where there was pizza, cake, and ice cream :happy:

I hope you feel better soon though! :flowerforyou:
  • yessie75
    yessie75 Posts: 152
    Options
    144.5 lbs
  • jb_sweet_99
    jb_sweet_99 Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Nevermorex I hope you feel better! :smile:
    213, down 3 pounds, yay! :bigsmile:
  • JustAnotherGirl
    Options
    Hi everyone!!
    Here is my weigh in for week 13
    Week 1 - 163
    Week 2 - 162
    Week 3 - 161
    Week 4 - No Weigh-In
    Week 5 - 158
    Week 6 - 157
    Week 7 - 156
    Week 8 - 155
    Week 9 - 153
    Week 10 - 152
    Week 11 - 152
    Week 12 - No Weigh-In
    Week 13 - 150

I am excited, because I am hoping to break into the 140's next week!!! But I am not counting on it. My husband and I are going to Chicago for 5 days to see family and attend a friends wedding. So, I know that I will not be eating very well. But I have to try!!

Mel- Thanks for starting a new thread. I hope that you start to feel better soon!!
  • kvcarden
    kvcarden Posts: 175
    Options
    Hey ladies I am at 187...congrats to everyone that lost or maintained...Mel hope you have a speedy recovery being sick in the summer is no fun :flowerforyou:
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Looks like a lot of loss this week so far. Great job ladies!! Keep it up! :drinker:

Mel - Hope you start feeling better soon. :flowerforyou:

I'm at 201 this week. 3 lb down from last week and only 2 away from my first mini-goal of being under 200 lbs! (And ahead of schedule.. woo hoo!) :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Hope everyone has an awesome week!

Mack - Good luck staying on track in Chicago... have some fun!
  • andrea09
    andrea09 Posts: 124
    Options
    oh my goodness....i have been such a slacker....I alowed myself to take 2 weeks off from everything and boy am I paying for it now. I was so burnt out or counting calories and working out and just wanted to be a slug....so now I am back on track and working harder than ever!

Wow looks like every one is doing so well with weight loss. Keep up the wonderful work! :smile:
  • anglbebe
    anglbebe Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Just posting so I can find it tomorrow.... I will weigh in tomorrow... One of those LONG weeks again.....

Mel, You still aren't feeling good? It's been a while huh?? I hope you feel better soon.....:flowerforyou:
  • MelL1205
    Options
    kstefanski, Awesome job! And congrats on surviving your nephew's birthday! hehe And, thanks! I hope so too! :smile:

yessie, I think that's the same as last week... so, yay for maintenance! :smile: I hope you are doing ok... :flowerforyou:

jb_sweet, Thanks, sweetie! And yay for down 3 pounds. That's terrific! :smile:

Mack, wow, that's great! I bet you can do it! :happy: And, you're welcome & thanks

kvcarden, thanks to you as well.:smile:

Lizagna, yay 201 is awesome, girl! And, thanks. :smile:

Andrea, we all need a break. Don't sweat it, hun. :wink:

Andrea, nope, still sick-ish. Thanks! I hope so too! :smile:

I think that's everyone who's posted. So, good job to everyone.

I think I mentioned this morning that I completely forgot to weigh-in yesterday AND this morning. But tonight I was 179.8, which would = no loss, as usual. Surprise, surprise. :grumble: But, I'm hoping I'll remember to hop (rather, lightly step) on the scale tomorrow and hope that my morning weight is prettier. :smile:

So, I'm an epic failure and since I was at work today, I haven't started a spreadsheet. Tomorrow is an insanely busy day for me, so I'm not sure I'll get to it then either. Sorry, girls. I feel really bad. :frown:
  • jb_sweet_99
    jb_sweet_99 Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Thanks nevermorex :bigsmile: and don't sweat the spreadsheet :wink:
  • JWalker514
    JWalker514 Posts: 87
    Options
    Yea I didn't weigh in this week. I worked out great, but didn't eat as well as I could have. So I will maybe check the scales tomorrow. But I am thinking its another no loss week for me.... ehhhh.... I really need to get back on track and I am getting sick of saying that,, I just need to do it!
  • anglbebe
    Options
    Ok posting really quick... Swollen and bloated because of the heat so guess where I went... 210 :grumble: Stupid humidity. But I have been walking everywhere like usual, and clothes are looser, soo maybe there will be some lower numbers when the humidity goes away.

Mel, glad to hear your back at work, well maybe your not hehe.. Don't sweat the spread sheet, even if we don't get one this week I think we will all survive...

Way to go this week laides! :drinker:
  • MelL1205
    Options
    179 this morning... which is the same as last week.
  • JWalker514
    Options
    Ok I am at 156.5 or so, So Im down about .5. I am just happy I didn't gain. And a loss is nice. I did great with my eating yesterday and its looking good so far today too. I am going to visit my brother either today or tomorrow also, and I will be there for a week or so, I should do good there, because he eats really healthy. I dont know if he has a scale though, so I am unsure if I will be able to weigh in on Monday. I will let you all know. I will stay in touch though.
    Keep up the good work everyone!
  • yessie75
    yessie75 Posts: 152
    Options
    I had a check-up at my doctor's today and as soon as her nurse saw me, she realize I lost weight!
    My doctor noticed too even before looking at the number. I felt very proud of myself. I mean, it's only 10 pounds, but it's showing!!!
  • anglbebe
    Options
    WTG on the praise from the doc! That has to feel good.... :bigsmile:
  • MelL1205
    Options
    Yeah, Yessie, that's really awesome! I'm sure it feels wonderful that they noticed. :smile:
  • jlhcrh3
    jlhcrh3 Posts: 314
    Options
    well i just finished one class tonight, so only 2 more to finish before i get a much needed break! (from school anyway!) sorry i haven't been around, i'm like on the verge of a total mental breakdown with everything going on! I hope that with the finish of my other two classes next week i can get back on track! i know i've gained the past two weeks!! :sad: well how is everyone else doing? i haven't had time to read all the posts from last week or the ones this week so far! i'm actually about to go to bed now because i gotta get up at 5. later gals! (p.s. i guess i am skipping weigh in this week again)
  • JWalker514
    Options
    Having a good time visiting my brother. Not getting the exercise in that I would like to though. I did just get the 30 Day shred too, so I am excited about trying that out. I brought almost all my workout DVDs with me lol.
  • MelL1205
    Options
    had an off couple of days, so I'm already dreading Monday. I thought this was going to be another good week and hopefully I'd shed a pound. But, I don't think so...