Advocare 24 Day Challenge

Options
1.) Has anyone does this? If so, what were your results?

2.) Would you do this again?

3.) To help make a difference in sorting the results, do you sell Advocare? (Just yes or no).

Replies

• jeffevans931
    Options
    I've been on Advocare since Thanksgiving weekend and have lost over 40 pounds. I did not do the 24 day challenge because I had already been dieting and eating healthy for over a month before I discovered it. Because of that I did not think I needed the cleanse.

I am a distributor, but I have not "sold" any of it. I just signed up to be a distributor for the discount on the products. I do have several friends who did the 24 day challenge and had great success with it. Most averaged 8 to 12 pounds of weight loss.

I believe in the product. I know without a doubt that it has helped me lose weight quicker than trying to do it by myself. It gives me energy, appetite control, etc.
  • dezaraepeeples
    dezaraepeeples Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I've been on Advocare since Thanksgiving weekend and have lost over 40 pounds. I did not do the 24 day challenge because I had already been dieting and eating healthy for over a month before I discovered it. Because of that I did not think I needed the cleanse.

I am a distributor, but I have not "sold" any of it. I just signed up to be a distributor for the discount on the products. I do have several friends who did the 24 day challenge and had great success with it. Most averaged 8 to 12 pounds of weight loss.

I believe in the product. I know without a doubt that it has helped me lose weight quicker than trying to do it by myself. It gives me energy, appetite control, etc.
    Thanks for your response. I've actually been watching diet and exercising, but thought maybe the 24DC would "jump start" my progress.
  • dezaraepeeples
    dezaraepeeples Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Anyone else?
  • runjen12
    runjen12 Posts: 2
    Options
    I do the 24 Day challenge 3 times a year, mainly for a detox/ de-bloat now that I'm at my goal weight. I finally did sign up as a distributor mainly to get the discount once I realized that we were going to use a few of the products long term. My hubby and I both use several of the products year round. I'm at my goal weight now and much of this is due to Advocare. Honestly, I dont know anyone who hasn't lost weight if they follow the plan. The program works.
    www.centralohiochampions.com
  • caraaaa01
    caraaaa01 Posts: 11
    Options
    1) I am on day 14 of the 24 day challenge and have lost 5.2 lbs so far, my energy levels are through the roof, and I could not be more satisfied.

2) In a heartbeat

3) Yes, for the discount for myself and my family.