P90X -anyone out there had good results from it?

Options
Just wanted to hear from real people has anyone had good results doing P90X for 3 months? If so I would love to hear about it....I just started doing it this week....

Replies

• MoooveOverFluffy
    MoooveOverFluffy Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    BUMP ( i just started on 3/16) !!
  • ambalitav
    Options
    I've been doing it on & off for about 2 months now. I've heard of great success stories from other ppl tho so I'm kicking myself in the butt. I just don't have it on me to do P90X or any type of workout when I get home after a long day at work. My eating is going pretty good...just gotta find the time to workout. Keep us posted and let us know how you do. This is my 2nd week on myfitnesspal.com and I'm loving it. :happy:
  • jljennbunny
    Options
    I just started P90X on Monday so.....I have a ways to go. BUT I can tell you it is a good workout and so far three days into it, It does mix it up a bit. It is like alternating between strength workouts (which still get my heart rate up) and cardio. BUT like I said, I am only three days into it.
  • teamfit2day
    teamfit2day Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    This was my progress as of January 2012 with P90X

Before-AfterP90X.jpg
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,411 MFP Moderator
    Options
    I don't have my pictures (I just started X2) but when I did P90X, I lost 3% body fat, 6" and 16 lbs. I will say, you need to follow the calorie guide and not MFP's estimates. Women generally need 1800 calories, men are more around 2400. I did one round with only doing 1800 (as a 200 lb guy) and lost nothing. I did one round of CLX at 2600 calories and lost 5 lbs (only had ten to go) and 3% body fat.
  • misszed
    misszed Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I just did P90X for 6 weeks and lost 12lbs. I've been slacking on P90X the last week because I got a gym membership and have been working out there...but trust me it works!
  • MizCJ84
    MizCJ84 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    So far so good. I started on Feb 13th 2012, and I'm down almost 10 pounds and several inches all over. Not a huge change in weight and/or appearance, but I feel so much stronger and healthier. I heard you get the best results during the final 30 days, so I'm excited to see what happens to my body next month. This is the type of program you have to fully commit to, and if you do, you will get amazing results in many areas of your life.
  • kneeki
    kneeki Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I started my journey on P90X & Insanity two years ago. It is worth it!
  • DanaLeitch
    Options
    thanks for sharing everyone!!!
  • Agirard25
    Agirard25 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I haven't done it as a 90 day program, but I do have the workouts and I love the Kenpo, Cardio X, Yoga, Plyo...I don't like the lifting ones so much, but I def. feel more fit as I have gotten better at them!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!