Stretch marks?

Options
I couldn't really figure where I should post this but hopefully this is the right one. I have a lot of stretch marks and I'm wondering if anyone has tried any of those creams or lotions that are out there with any success. I've seen a few of them on the market and have always been a little wary of them. Anything that you found works for you to fade them a bit would be great. Thanks! :smile:

Replies

• InkedBeauty89
    InkedBeauty89 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Never tried any creams or anything. But after losing 30 lbs and toning up mine are almost completely invisible.
  • Chika_2015
    Chika_2015 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I use a mixture of Coco butter and vitamin oil. But it's really all genetics as far stretch marks.
    Good Luck
  • GibsonDarlin
    GibsonDarlin Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I scar is a scar, mine are hideous! But my babies are gorgeous!!
  • SiempreBella
    SiempreBella Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I haven't used the creams also but as time went by my stretch marks just disappeared.
  • inetgirl
    inetgirl Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I have some, not from babies but from weight gain.. I started using Burt's Bees sugar scrub cranberry & pomegranate 3x a week and its helping with them. Not sure why or how but a friend tole me about it and so far its working. It's around $12.99 at any drug store or Walmart.
  • hellonheels88
    hellonheels88 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I used Maderma. It works wonders. Atleast it has for me. They are almost unnoticeable unless you look very closely.
  • yesthistime
    yesthistime Posts: 2,051 Member
    Options
    Pure Vitamin E and Palmer's Cocoa Butter. Especially after showering/bathing.

Also, tanning helps them look less visible.
  • KateCon912
    KateCon912 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Losing weight makes them go away. Some of mine are completely gone now, but the ones on my inner thighs are still a little noticeable, but barely.
  • alex6971
    alex6971 Posts: 51 Member
    Options

Exactly!!
  • greenmm25
    greenmm25 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    My friend bought me this cream from Arbonne and it was expensive $64 and you use it daily and with my weight lose they are really less noticable
  • jenrod1118
    jenrod1118 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I've been using skin tightening wraps and they have done wonders for stretchmarks for both my husband and i.
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Nothing worked for me, but I'm slowly coming to grips with the fact that they're here to stay. At least they aren't as noticeable as they used to be, and also they don't negate how far I've come.
  • thekarens
    thekarens Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    My son is 6 foot 3 and 130lbs, a total bean pole and has stretch marks up and down his back. He grew a foot over a summer. That was several years ago, he's still skinny and still has those scars.

I don't anticipate mine going anywhere once I get to my goal, but mine are pretty severe to begin with. I can live with it.
  • cbenzerga
    cbenzerga Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I got them pretty bad just from 1 baby, and my mom doesn't have ANY with 4 kids...I've just been moisturizing so far and they have become less noticable with losing weight but I don't think they will every completly go away. Once i'm down to my goal weight I may try maderma but only time will tell. Good Luck.
  • dme1977
    dme1977 Posts: 537 Member
    Options

agreed... my 1st 2 kids I didnt end up with many, but with my last child the weight stayed on me longer and I have them all over my thighs and stomach and boobs... BUT they are my reminder of the beautiful creations I have. .
    love them to be *poof* gone, but no biggie if they arent. :flowerforyou:
  • BOLO4Hagtha
    BOLO4Hagtha Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Nothing worked for me, but I'm slowly coming to grips with the fact that they're here to stay. At least they aren't as noticeable as they used to be, and also they don't negate how far I've come.

THIS! SO MUCH THIS! I've come to terms that mine are most likely never going to go away, but at least I know the struggle I've overcome not to get new ones by being this big ever again. (Unless I'm having a baby!)
  • ttate002
    ttate002 Posts: 54
    Options
    Y'all must have wonderful genes. Nothing has worked for me, but then again I have been obese all my life and started getting stretch marks at 10. SMDH!