What's ur name!!

Options

Replies

• kwest132
    kwest132 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hey! My name is Kyle West and I live over in the Indiana state.
  • ieva015
    ieva015 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    my name is Ieva, im from Lithuania but live in UK :)
  • 1979rrh
    1979rrh Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Rochelle, I live in Manitoba, Canada.
  • csparon
    csparon Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I really would like to know what's everyones names we use user names or nick names so it very odd to call you by your user name I don't mind it but it would be nice to know your name!!!!!! By the my name Marina and I am from Long Island N.Y

6540321.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

My username is my name, lol Courtney L. Caron. I am from Atlanta, GA . I will be using my one-time pass and change my username hopefully in 2013 to "courtneylturner" as I am engaged to the love of my life and my inspiration, Austin Turner :) Nice to meet you guys!
  • shaky115
    shaky115 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    My name is Thathina... (Thina rhymes with Trina) I prefer Thina :-)
  • TerrJohns
    TerrJohns Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    My name in Teri. I am here to try and lose a great deal of weight. That's Max represented in the picture.
  • AwesomeSauce4
    AwesomeSauce4 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    My Name is Rachel.. I am From South Carolina xoxo
  • jerren
    jerren Posts: 196
    Options
    Jerren.... I don't believe in user names.
  • PurpleGyrl13
    PurpleGyrl13 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Tracey. I live in Maryland. Feel free to add.
  • kidakiwi04
    kidakiwi04 Posts: 238
    Options
    Hi my is Kenya but everyone and I do mean everyone calls me Kida. I'm originally from Maryland but just recently moved to Louisville KY.
  • tbutlerw
    tbutlerw Posts: 2
    Options
    My name is Tammy and I live in Burlington , North Carolina .
  • lanenalatina
    lanenalatina Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Hi just new to using the app this week..would be great to find a few friends to help things get along...??
    I'm David from Edinburgh, Scotland - user name elyziumfields
    Love the app it's so easy to use and hopefully will deliver the results I'm wanting
    Feel free to say hello.

:-)

Wow I post this topic few days ago I usually don't go much on the desk computer cause I am hardly home with much time to sit around and go on it, so I usually do everything on my cell witch it really sucks cause you can see any topic or post or comment so today I come and see my topic and I was very suprise to see how many responds I am really impress. WELL NICE MEETING YOU ALL!!!!! I try adding some of you and preatty much any one who say to feel free to add me!!! But I could only do 5 So ANY ONE FEEL FREE TO ADD ME!!! I think the more motivation we have the better we do!!! Thankz all again!!!

6540321.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • good2bthaking
    good2bthaking Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Norman from Rhode Island, and no, we are not a part of New York!!!!
  • AMS58
    AMS58 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Alison from Cambridge, New Zealand

Feel freee to add me :flowerforyou:
  • elri1908
    elri1908 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Henriette.

Elri1908 is a combination of ELizabeth + HenRIette (my given names) and my date of birth!

I'm South-African and currently live in Korea..... any other SAFFAS out there? I feel very lonely!:sad:

BTW:
    Profile picture is not me.... it is a 'wannabe' picture!
    Got quite a load of bad habits to shake off! +100pounds worth of bad eating and no exercising / a smoking habit / a love of whiskey and soda!:drinker:
    Trying to change my mind about exercising - I'm the sort of girl that choose lying down when I'm offered a choice between standing or sitting. :embarassed: I've done more exercise this past week than I've done in the last 20 years....so very proud of myself!:happy:
    Any friend requests, please include a message!

Good luck to all on your journey!
  • BarbW83
    BarbW83 Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi . I'm Barb from Indianapolis, Indiana
  • BarbW83
    BarbW83 Posts: 4
    Options
    :smile: Hi there Henriette. I'm right there with you. I've got quite a long way to go, and it seems like the weight is just slowly coming off. Although I'm taking baby steps I know it's doing me good! Good luck and if you'd like, add me as a friend!! Psst. Anyone else is more than welcome too!! :)
  • tanga_gurl
    tanga_gurl Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Haley, Iv had people call me by my username IRL I must admit it is a tad strange! haha
  • crivera12398
    Options
    My name is Cindy from Boston.......USA.
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Sexycook here but my name is Stephanie(Steph) and from Birmingham, Alabama