All you Brits out there

Options
I may be heading across the pond for a couple of days this summer for work and they usually book me to fly home on sunday because it's cheaper, so I'll have a friday and saturday night to play with. I'll be all alone in London (Well, probably 2 days in scenic Bracknell and 2 days in London). I have been there before once and done the pure tourist thing. Boring, I mean, London's beautiful, but there is only so much walking around the tourist traps you can do by yourself. So If anyone has any ideas for me, I'll welcome them, I'm not opposed to a local pub or three, or maybe attending one of the local Rugby matches (I played all through college and a little mens after). Feel free to give me some of the hangouts (please, no crazy dance clubs, ugh, I'm not THAT confident in my body yet:noway: ). Other then that, I'm open to ideas.

thanks.

Banks

Replies

• banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    I may be heading across the pond for a couple of days this summer for work and they usually book me to fly home on sunday because it's cheaper, so I'll have a friday and saturday night to play with. I'll be all alone in London (Well, probably 2 days in scenic Bracknell and 2 days in London). I have been there before once and done the pure tourist thing. Boring, I mean, London's beautiful, but there is only so much walking around the tourist traps you can do by yourself. So If anyone has any ideas for me, I'll welcome them, I'm not opposed to a local pub or three, or maybe attending one of the local Rugby matches (I played all through college and a little mens after). Feel free to give me some of the hangouts (please, no crazy dance clubs, ugh, I'm not THAT confident in my body yet:noway: ). Other then that, I'm open to ideas.

thanks.

Banks
  • Vertu
    Vertu Posts: 13
    Options
    ... I was just about to extend you an invitation to my nightclub... then I read that fateful line!

Seeing as it's the biggest one in London I think you'll want to steer clear!

Haha.

There is a wealth of other things to do of course... but I know more about arts than sports I'm afraid.

www.timeout.co.uk is great for finding out whats on in London.

Vertu