Hello !

Options
Hello Everyone !
Im finally committed to myfitnesspal & realizing what BENEFITS it has on my life ! I definitely and more conscious of what Im eating, Im making better choices and Im learning so much as I go !
I hope to get to know all of you and have a great support system and BE a great support to all of you ! =)

Replies

• maecog
    maecog Posts: 1
    Options
    hello , so happy for you now I know I am eating better but finding the time to post everything is become a problem, I need to get commented:smile: on here too!!
  • wwww1199
    wwww1199 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Hi! This is such a great place to be. Feel free to add me!
  • JoeSzup
    JoeSzup Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hiya!
  • MamaHach
    MamaHach Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Just started MFP 2 weeks ago. Really love this site. Looking for friends who have a public (friends only) diary so we can share food ideas and such! My goal is to remove some stubborn pounds from my pregnancies and to maintain a healthy habit of eating right and exercising. I want to be a good role model for my children and to give them a good foundation for health in the future. I plan on trying to be "healthy" most of the time but won't deny myself everything that I love. In other words, I aim to enjoy my favorite foods in moderation. :)

Btw, my mom has joined and needs friends to keep her motivated! Add Maecog as a friend and remind her to log in! ;)