Fit Body Boot Camp

Options
Has anyone tried the workouts at the Fit Body Boot Camp locations? There's a special now for 4-weeks or 16-days.
Was wondering if anyone has any reviews to post or experiences on whether this is a good exercise program or not? Am thinking of signing up for the 4-wks since they have a good special going on....
Anyone?

Replies

• mabug01
    mabug01 Posts: 1,273 Member
    Options
    BUMP. I am interested, too. I joined a different boot camp for several months and I loved it.
  • myurk
    myurk Posts: 108
    Options
    I did a Fit Body Bootcamp in Calgary, Canada for about a year and it was amazing. I did 6:30 am classes 5 days a week and saw incredible results complemented with MFP. Lost about 20 lbs in a few months. My instructor was Shawna Kaminski, one of the best in the biz, and was great. They are all managed by different people, so it depends where you go for the quality. Overall, my experience was great!
  • jrnygirl
    jrnygirl Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Thanks! They have two locations here. Am thinking of going by this week to talk to them and see how the programs work and how often I can go. It looks like you have the "schedule" your workout classes every week?
  • mjtjmal
    mjtjmal Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    myurk wrote: »
    I did a Fit Body Bootcamp in Calgary, Canada for about a year and it was amazing. I did 6:30 am classes 5 days a week and saw incredible results complemented with MFP. Lost about 20 lbs in a few months. My instructor was Shawna Kaminski, one of the best in the biz, and was great. They are all managed by different people, so it depends where you go for the quality. Overall, my experience was great!

Hi! I attend the Fit Body Boot camp in Lloydminster, Alberta. Our owner says that Shawna is her Mentor. We do some things that Shawna came up with. I guess its a small world. I love going to boot camp. I go at 5:30 am every morning.