Fitbit, anyone?

Options
I am considering purchasing a fitness monitor....I've looked at Bodybugg, Fitbit, Polar, etc. I am seriously considering the Fitbit even though it doesn't monitor heart rate. I'd love to hear feedback from any of you who are using these products. Give me your reviews before I purchase. Thanks!:tongue:

Replies

• merrylea
    merrylea Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I've had the Bodybugg for about a month. I've found it comfortable and acurate... and I wear it all the time! To bed, to work, and only take it off when I'm in the water, to download, and to charge.

HRM such as polar are only to be used when you're working out, so you won't get a calorie burn all day.

The disadvantage to BB is that you have to pay for the site once your free 6 months is up :(
  • PurpleGyrl13
    PurpleGyrl13 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I just joined MFP last weekend and also purchased the Fitbit. I love it. Wear it all the time. Especially like how it monitors your sleep patterns. Interesting to see how quickly it takes me to fall asleep. Website is free, plus there is an app for smartphones. And your data from MFP is pushed to your Fitbit account.

Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • mrslaw85
    mrslaw85 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I love my Fitbit and support is wonderful! I wear it pretty much all the time. The free site gives me enough information that I have to ventured to the paid site. It pairs up nicely with MFP. I would highly recommend it!
  • mhall444
    mhall444 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    thank you for the feedback.... :)
  • TracyLyn96
    TracyLyn96 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just got the fitbit yesterday on the advice of these boards. It's very cute and I've had no problem with it thus far. I like that it integrates with myfitnesspal. It's not intrusive at all.

I think my husband wants one now :)