27 F looking for more friends and support

Options
bskupien
bskupien Posts: 58 Member
Hi all!

I'm Becky, 27, from Wisconsin. I've lost 16 lbs so far this year (with a lot of success coming from logging seriously on MFP for the past couple months). I still have 70ish more pounds to lose and I'm looking for more support to get there.

I'm looking for people who may be in a similar situation to mine and who can help keep me on track and give me motivation and support (and vice versa). So add me if you'd like!

Replies

• cbascomb83
    cbascomb83 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm new here and I'm looking for more friends and support! I'm wanting to lose about 80 lbs and will need all the motivation I can get. I'm 29 and from NC. I'm going to add you to my friend's list =)
  • kondon
    kondon Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I am also new here i am a 25 year old female. My main goal is to lose about 100 lbs. But i know that it's not going to come off over night so i'm taking it day by day. I would love to have some support. Please add me
  • hamsio
    hamsio Posts: 26
    Options
    Im about to turn 30. Single mother of 3.
    I have about 100lbs to lose. I have stopped and started on MFP before but really need to make it habit and build up a bit of a support network.

Would love some extra support from people who have a decent amount to lose or have lost a gooda mount and can offer guidance or just support :)
  • Vyshness8699
    Vyshness8699 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Vanessa and I'm 26 yrs old and I have 22lbs to lose I would love some friends for extra motivation/support Feel free to add me ; ) Welcome to MFP
  • kaylapicha
    kaylapicha Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Kayla. I'm a 25 year old female with about 70ish pounds to lose. I'll send you a request and we can help each other. :)
  • fluffysexyme
    fluffysexyme Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm Nathalie, 29 and on the same journey!
  • ahealthy4u
    ahealthy4u Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Just sent you a messege would love to have another friend
  • roachtg
    roachtg Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am 37 with at least 60lbs to lose. I want to get 60 off then see where I am at that point and possibly get down another 10 or 15.
  • xcarranza
    xcarranza Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    hello ladies, I'm trying to work off baby weight...I've had two babies back to back and I'm trying to loose the 80lbs I packed on. I'm here!
  • hotmamma1205
    hotmamma1205 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 29 a mother of 2 and from NCI want to loose 30 lbs and just joined this website thanks to my friend cj826 telling me about it. I will be happy to add you and help give you motivation!
  • jafy23
    jafy23 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    hey im 22 f trying to lose 60 lbs! feel free to add
  • lbarton03
    lbarton03 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hey,

I'm 27 and I also live in Wisconsin, your the first one I met since I have been on here. I have 30 lbs to lose so any and all motivation that I could get is great. Friend request sent.
  • jace0828
    jace0828 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm Janice and I'm 28 and I just recently joined and I have about 70-80 lbs to lose. You can add me for support as well as anyone else that's looking for support.