My First and Probably ONLY Food Endorsement

Options
I have seen some talk about a product called PB2 on the boards here as a replacement for peanut butter. Being one to try anything (legal) at least once, I looked for it in my local area. Found it, bought it, took it home and tried it. WOW! I am impressed! It takes a lot to impress me, although I will say, some of the lost weights of the great folks on MFP have impressed the heck out of me!

I recommend PB2 if you like peanut butter, try this product. Look for it in your local health food stores or go on-line to http://bellplantation.com/ and read more about it. In addition, for the chocoholics here, it comes in chocolate flavor too. It is cheaper to buy it through the web though. About $3.99 each + shipping and taxes (if any) [Sold in 4-packs] vs. 6.99 per jar at my local health food store.

PB2: Powdered Peanut Butter
Ingredients: Roasted peanuts, sugar and salt.
Serving size: 2 Tablespoons (12 grams)
Servings per container: 15
Calories: 45
Calories from fat: 13
Value and % Daily Value*
Total fat 1.5 g 3%
Saturated fat 0 g 0%
Trans fat < 0.01 g
Cholesterol < 0.01 mg 0%
Sodium 94 mg 4%
Total carbohydrate 5 g 2%
Dietary fiber 2 g 8%
Sugars 1 g
Protein 5 g
Vitamin A < 1%
Vitamin C 0%
Calcium <1%
Iron 0%

Replies

• skb32881
    skb32881 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I love PB2! I haven't tried the chocolate one yet though.
  • mrslaw85
    mrslaw85 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I love PB2. Thanks for the website info! I go thru about a jar every 1.5 weeks in my smoothies.
  • wolfchild59
    wolfchild59 Posts: 2,608 Member
    Options
    I eat PB2 every day. I love the stuff. My last order from the website was three of the case of four jars, two each of plain and chocolate thanks to a buy two, get one free sale. I'm almost out of it now and I plan on just buying the big bags of it this time if no sales pop up in the next week.
  • mmm_e
    mmm_e Posts: 10
    Options
    LOVE IT (I also have the chocolate one) - and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, regular PB.

After my morning workout I like to roll a banana in either one (I just use the powder as a coating - no water added)... a quick, yummy snack before work!

^ how I originally worded this sounded really perverted. :embarassed: :laugh: but seriously try this stuff!
  • Vyshness8699
    Vyshness8699 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • rchambers2072
    rchambers2072 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    :) gonna look for this!