Crazy Canucks weigh in July 29th

Options
Hey guys, so I weighed myself today, and surprisingly I have lost a little bit, which is great considering I was in a plateau, I lost 0.8 lbs putting me down to exactly 156.0 lbs! so that makes me a bit happy because I thought I had gained the last week because of my poor eating....anyhow, good luck everyone else~!:happy:

Replies

• Cyndi1
    Cyndi1 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Weigh in- I stayed the same. I am happy with that because the stress is starting to lighten up. Good luck everyone!

Go Canada Go!
  • Jay_83
    Jay_83 Posts: 446
    Options
    Well Canadians, looks like I have reached my goal!!!!! Weighed in today at 144.4 lbs.:bigsmile: Lost 2.4 lbs. since last week and a total of 20.6 lbs.:bigsmile: :bigsmile: I'm super happy that I got over this hump. I think I have been lingering around 150 for the longest time. I guess camping really does make me lose weight.:laugh:
    So now I guess next on the list is to tone and maintain this weight. So I will continue to check in with you guys and let you know how things are going, what new things I found and tried. Thank you so much for all of the support that you all have given me through out this process. You guys are the best!!!:flowerforyou: :bigsmile:

Hope everyone did awesome today!!! Good Luck Canucks!!
  • Jay_83
    Options
    hehehe my fish is off the track!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • mxburke
    mxburke Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Woiw congratulations Jay_83!!! I am so happy for you! good luck with the rest of your journey to toning up! I cannot wait to get where you are!!! Good job!
  • sjmay
    sjmay Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Congratulations everyone! :flowerforyou:

Sounds like you had a great week! I also lost 1.5 lbs this week, which I am VERY happy about b/c I had such a rough week with eating (and drinking:blushing: ). But, I had worked my butt off with exercise because of it, and it paid off! Woohoo!

Hope everyone's having a great day! :flowerforyou: :smile: :drinker:
  • Krystled
    Krystled Posts: 58
    Options
    Congraduations Jay! So you totally have to become my trainer or something! Just 1lbs down this week. Hopefully with all the family up at the lake this long weekend I can get more golfing and walking in!
  • TashaS
    TashaS Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Well Canadians, looks like I have reached my goal!!!!! Weighed in today at 144.4 lbs.:bigsmile: Lost 2.4 lbs. since last week and a total of 20.6 lbs.:bigsmile: :bigsmile: I'm super happy that I got over this hump. I think I have been lingering around 150 for the longest time. I guess camping really does make me lose weight.:laugh:
    So now I guess next on the list is to tone and maintain this weight. So I will continue to check in with you guys and let you know how things are going, what new things I found and tried. Thank you so much for all of the support that you all have given me through out this process. You guys are the best!!!:flowerforyou: :bigsmile:

Hope everyone did awesome today!!! Good Luck Canucks!!

That's AWESOME news Jay!!! Congratulations on finally hitting your goal weight... and beating it! You were able to maintain the 150lbs for so long that I have no doubt you'll be able to maintain this new weight with ease!
  • TashaS
    TashaS Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Well my crazy canucks I have no idea how I did it but I've lost 6.6lbs since last Wednesday!!!! :noway:

I must have been retaining a lot of water last week or something (with being sick) because even with all the extra walking (and heat) I had this weekend I just don't know how I did it! So very happy to be where I am... only another 10lbs and I'll be at a weight I haven't been at since Junior High School.

Last week: 215.6lbs
    Today: 209lbs

Wooohooo!!!! :bigsmile:
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    congrats on achieving your goal jay!! just keep at it to maintain, you deserve it for all your hard efforts.

i didn't weigh myself today guys, but i will tommorow. i am a little scared of the results. but righ tnow i am off to run for 15 minutes or so. see ya tommorow!
  • XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    Options
    WTG Girls!
    Jay, You must be thrilled!

Well, I did lose weight, but not all of the weight I had gained over my vacation. So1 more pound to go until I reach that goal.

Today was my big stress test and annual physical. My stress test gave me a very poor below average reading for my cardio, but above average on strength and flexibility and core. :angry: :huh:
    The Doctor said stop everything and re-evaluate. I thought I was doing enough cardio, but she wants me to spend less time strength training and more time working on my cardiovascular health.
    The Nutritionist feels I should be eating more calories - between 1500 & 2000, and making most of those calories protein.

I messaged BANKS from MFP and based on the information I gave him he suggested I try a HIIT program. So... less time obsessing when I will be able to fit this class in, when I will be able to train with my PT and more time spent working on my cardio. Happy times...:frown: :embarassed:

I get the results to my blood work 8/12...
  • freezeframe
    freezeframe Posts: 184
    Options
    Congrats Jay!!! That is awesome!!!:flowerforyou: I didn't weigh in today but will tomorrow morning before we leave on vacation. We are going camping, so hopefully I will have as good of luck as you did while you were away. I have kind of been stuck as far as the scale goes lately. Inches are going but the number on the stupid scale is staying the same!!! So maybe a weekend away is just what I need.
  • thumper44
    thumper44 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    WTG Jay, and everyone else.

Freezeframe you have done terrific so far and you know inches are important.
    The scale will catch up and agree.

Last week 204
    This week 202.

Since being at my heaviest of 225, I can now say I've lost 10%.
    Next mini goal is to say I've lost 25 lbs, approx the halfway mark and be under 200 lbs.

The scale has been ok with me last 2 weeks, and I was able to bring out some old wardrobe this week.
    About 5-7 - 36" jeans and dress pants that I can wear again. (At heaviest I had to have 42" pants)
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    i dropped one lb!

cw:139
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Wow guys!!!!! You are all doing so fantastic!!!! Congrats on reaching and getting closer to reaching your goals!

I've stayed the same again, and that's okay.....I haven't been getting in my workouts, just trying to maintain through the summer! Enjoying the cabin and all the summer that has finally arrived!!!!!
  • Jay_83
    Options
    awww thanks guys!!!!! :blushing: i appreciate the congrats!! good luck with everyones journey!!! i'll be routin for you all!!! Go Canadians Go!!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • healthymom2009
    Options
    Want to add my congrats to Jay_83!! Hurray.

Dropped 2 lbs this week while camping - exercised on the bike path 2/3 days and drank lots of water! Proud of myself, this month I've lost 8 lbs. My body goes in cycles - some months big losses, some nothing. Trying to lose another 7 lbs by the end of August for a family wedding. Only 20 more to reach my goal weight. The end is in sight!!!! Boy do I feel better than when I started :flowerforyou: