BIGGEST LOSER- WOMEN

Options
2»

Replies

• FUZZBUZZ4
    FUZZBUZZ4 Posts: 334
    Options
    i am really curious about what they did.. i thought that starving yourself did the whole starvation mode thing.. i am so confused i know its bad in the long run and in the short run u lose the weight but then gettin back to normal living is hard.. i just want to believe that they dont condone that sort of stuff on this show.. and that they lost the healthy way but that seems like i am being way too gullible
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    Yea I am definitely surprised Kelly is still on the show. To me it seemed like she had such a bad/give up attitude.

I have to agree with this, Kelly has an eyeore attitude but she has made it this far and her self esteem is getting better with every day. I think she will end up losing more than alli because she has more too loose at home, she has the potential to loose 60% of her original body weight.

They all worked hard, they lose weight like they do because of extreme conditions and if we all had nothing to do but exercise and focus on our food intake all day we would loose like crazy too! Slow and steady wins the race, remember that!
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    i am really curious about what they did.. i thought that starving yourself did the whole starvation mode thing.. i am so confused i know its bad in the long run and in the short run u lose the weight but then gettin back to normal living is hard.. i just want to believe that they dont condone that sort of stuff on this show.. and that they lost the healthy way but that seems like i am being way too gullible

Pretty sure they are not starving themselves - did you see the episode where the black team lost a weigh in by huge amounts - they were undereating seriously - like only eating 500 calories trying to win. Jillian got on their case BIG time and told them they have to eat ALL their claories in order to lose weight. They started to and the next week won the weigh in. So I'm pretty sure they are eating!
  • cinandchris
    cinandchris Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I also think those numbers were way too big for week 15. I think maybe the not rehydrating after the final workout theory is correct. Ali is just too small to put up that kind of number. I think poor kelly had a lot of hard knocks to make her have low self esteem. Look at her whiny ex. And did you guys see the show with the vending machine where kelly ate till she was sick from the junk food and did not win a single thing?? Poor girl. As far as Mark goes, I think he is having hormone issues..lol Maybe he has messed up his testerone level with all this quick weight loss. I always liked Roger till the time he held Mark accountable to leave, when you know that had to be hard for Mark to do. But, I respect him for doing it, so I voted for Mark to stay. Has anyone gotten the sense that Jillian may have the hots for Ali? I kind of thought maybe, but my brother watched it with me last night for the first time all season and he picked up on it too. lol And finally, is that Rocko not hot?? He can come cook for me anytime !!! :bigsmile:
  • rem1979
    rem1979 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I went on the web site and found their percentages of weight loss as of last night:

Ali - 42%
    Mark - 41%
    Kelly - 34%
    Roger - 40%

I did a little math and found what each contestants "ideal" weight is based on a calculator I found online.

IDEAL WEIGHT - If each contestant met their "ideal"weight, this is what the numbers would look like:
    Ali - 126 lb - 46%
    Mark - 165 lb - 42%
    Kelly - 144 lb - 47%
    Roger - 202 lb - 44%

So by these numbers, Kelly has a good chance of winning with Ali in second so it is looking hopeful that a girl might win this afterall.

My opinion, Mark is looking sickly. He is getting too thin looking and you know he is going to lose alot more for the finale. After all, $250,000 is up for grabs. That beard has got to go and PLEASE stop crying so much.

Roger, though he could lose alot more probably, he is tall and if he lost too much, he would also look sickly too.
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    I also think those numbers were way too big for week 15. I think maybe the not rehydrating after the final workout theory is correct. Ali is just too small to put up that kind of number. I think poor kelly had a lot of hard knocks to make her have low self esteem. Look at her whiny ex. And did you guys see the show with the vending machine where kelly ate till she was sick from the junk food and did not win a single thing?? Poor girl. As far as Mark goes, I think he is having hormone issues..lol Maybe he has messed up his testerone level with all this quick weight loss. I always liked Roger till the time he held Mark accountable to leave, when you know that had to be hard for Mark to do. But, I respect him for doing it, so I voted for Mark to stay. Has anyone gotten the sense that Jillian may have the hots for Ali? I kind of thought maybe, but my brother watched it with me last night for the first time all season and he picked up on it too. lol And finally, is that Rocko not hot?? He can come cook for me anytime !!! :bigsmile:
    You know I was just asking my husband if Jillian was married or what? Is she gay? Not that it matters one way or the other. I looked on her bio and doesn't say any thing any where about a husband or significant other. What about Bob, I think he's gay but my husband disagrees. What do you guys think? Someone's sexual orientation doesn't bother me in the least, I was just wondering. I wish I could have Jillian move in with me for about 6 months so she could kick my butt into shape!!! I don't think I would work very hard for Bob but Jillian is very motivating!