Fashionistas: Big boobs and LEGS!

Options
AmberJslimsAWAY
AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
I have big boobs (36ddd) and legs that go for miles. I am looking for a cute linen dress that isn't going to looke really short on me

I have this http://www.charlotterusse.com/product/index.jsp?productId=12625503&cp=4078198.4192312.4234473 in white, and my legs make it look really short when I wear it with wedges... Ideas? suggestions? links?!

THANKS!

Replies

• _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    Boobs...legs...wedgies...that's all I saw.
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    Options
    You're so helpful
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    I have big boobs (36ddd) and legs that go for miles.

Prove it!
  • CountryBoy65
    CountryBoy65 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    I have big boobs (36ddd) and legs that go for miles.

This is as far as I got. I think I am in love.....
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    .....do you have a great @$$ too?? LOL Sheesh...bragger! haha

That being said, I'd just wear the dress as a Tunic if I were tall. You can pair it with leggings or a great pair of skinny jeans and super high heels!
  • jroseonline
    jroseonline Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    nude heels make legs look longer. no straps.
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    Options

That being said, I'd just wear the dress as a Tunic if I were tall. You can pair it with leggings or a great pair of skinny jeans and super high heels!

as a matter of fact I do ;)

lol jk

That's what I was thinking, but it's too long to be a shirt, too short to be a dress. *sigh*
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    Options

I want my legs to look shorter.
  • phoenixheat
    Options
    Big Boobs (F cup...and I do consider them fantastic)...no legs here...I'm only 5'3. I am probably NO help to you. But since you have so much leg to spare, I would love to be able to wear a maxi dress....
  • AllisonMart
    AllisonMart Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I have the same problems, all my height is in my legs and pants, skirts, shorts, etc. are NEVER long enough, and then big boobs hikes it up even farther. Either look for longer skirts/dresses, or when you do find something cute check the hem. If it's wide enough you can let it down an inch or two, sometimes that's all you need.

And if you have the legs for it - ROCK the short skirt! :)
  • iNkedFiTmama
    iNkedFiTmama Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Looking at that dress... any time I've ever put ruffles near my boobs it doesn't do anything except make them look even bigger and my body not proportionate at all.
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options

as a matter of fact I do ;)

lol jk

That's what I was thinking, but it's too long to be a shirt, too short to be a dress. *sigh*

Does it have a hem that you can have a seamstress take down to make it longer so you can wear it as a dress?
    Either that, or have the seamstress shorten it so it can be worn as a tunic?
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    Options
    Big Boobs (F cup...and I do consider them fantastic)...no legs here...I'm only 5'3. I am probably NO help to you. But since you have so much leg to spare, I would love to be able to wear a maxi dress....

Love maxi dresses
  • deadstarsunburn
    deadstarsunburn Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    if you're good at sewing add a panel at the bottom of blue or black to give yourself like 3-4 more inches of dress.
  • iNkedFiTmama
    iNkedFiTmama Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    true story
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    Options
    Looking at that dress... any time I've ever put ruffles near my boobs it doesn't do anything except make them look even bigger and my body not proportionate at all.

I wear it unbottoned with an under shirt
  • bcampbell54
    bcampbell54 Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    I have big boobs (36ddd) and legs that go for miles. I am words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words.

words words words words words words words words words.
    words words words.

THANKS!

Friend request sent...

:flowerforyou:
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    Options
    if you're good at sewing add a panel at the bottom of blue or black to give yourself like 3-4 more inches of dress.

thanks I might try this

And it doesn't have a hem
  • jessicaacampbell1
    jessicaacampbell1 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    try asos.com .... each dress has a runway model so you can get an idea how it's going to look. They might not have the boobs but they definitely have the height.
  • annejuju
    annejuju Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Wear it with flats! There are a lot of cute styles out right now