Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30

Options
danyelle67
danyelle67 Posts: 115 Member
Thinking about trying JM Ripped in 30, I am almost done with JM 30 Day Shred!

Did anyone have any success with Ripped in 30, would appreciate some insight :)

Thanks, Danyelle

Replies

• missmaggiejane
    Options
    bump. I'm thinking of doing the same.
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • birdieintx
    birdieintx Posts: 298
    Options
    I posted this the other day, it's my results after a round of 30DS and then a round of Ripped in 30 :)

I started the 30DS in Janurary weighing 157 I finished at 151. I lost 2+ inches from my waist and 2+ inches from my hips (I say plus because I didn't start measuring until I was half way in). I am 5'7.

I started Ripped in 30 in February and just finished on Satruday. The scale shows I lost one pound but I think it's more as my monthly began today so I can't trust the scale right now. However I lost 1 inch from my waist and 2.5 from my hips.

BeforeAfter3.jpg

BeforeAfter4.jpg

I really didn't see the difference in the mirror from 30DS to Ripped in 30 until I looked at these side by side

BeforeAfter5.jpg

BeforeAfter6.jpg

So my weight loss between the two wasn't significant but I think visually there were a lot of changes! Goes to show when you trade muscle for fat the scale might not change but your body sure does! I'm going to keep going from here to land at my goal weighing between 130-135. :)
  • danyelle67
    Options
    Wow txbirdie you look awesome, your abs are ripped!!! We both have the same goal weight mine is 130ish..Thanks for sharing:smile:
  • danyelle67
    Options
    trixie now that you've done 30 DS and Ripped what will you do next????
  • theredcliche
    theredcliche Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    ripped in 30 was my favorite jillian workout before i started body revolution. i think it burns the most calories/minute for me and it is very challenging. it is definitely a step up from 30 day shred.
  • supersarah512
    supersarah512 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    That is such great motivation! Thanks txbirdie! I am definetly going to start the 30DS today!!!
  • Rhianna825
    Options
    I just started the 30DS yesterday, how long did it take to start seeing results?
  • celticmuse
    celticmuse Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    Awesome results! I can see that 6 pack forming! Great job! I did Day #2 today. Thanks for the inspiration!
  • Linda6580
    Linda6580 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Cindym82
    Cindym82 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    I finished 30DS and now bought killer buns and thighs and 6 week 6 pack
  • EgyptianMushroom
    EgyptianMushroom Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I'm currently doing Ripped in 30. I haven't noticed any weight loss but I have lost an inch overall so far. I had to take a couple days off due to my knee but I'm only on Level 2 Day 4. I have noticed an increase in muscle though! :love: Not a lot of definition in the muscle because of my flub BUT I've got some in my arms and that lovely muscle line along my thighs. :blushing:

Give it a try. It's worth the effort! :flowerforyou:
  • steveb61
    steveb61 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Luv it.. Jillian is great
  • birdieintx
    birdieintx Posts: 298
    Options
    Thanks y'all!
    now that you've done 30 DS and Ripped what will you do next????

I started 6 week 6 pack today and it is tough but really good. I'm going to do this and add in the levels I liked best on 30DS and RI30 to mix it up :)

And then I think I'll be ready for Insanity (which I've done before but wanted to be in better shape so I can finish!)
  • egiakatt
    egiakatt Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    BUMP (RIPPED)
  • Jlynb1109
    Jlynb1109 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I'm currently using her "Extreme Shed & Shred" DVD and I love it. I already did 30DS, this one is definitely more challenging.
  • MelissaW1978
    MelissaW1978 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 3 of Week 2. It's challenging, but do-able (unlike Insanity was for me). I don't think I'm gonna see a big decrease in pounds, but I think I will be able to see more muscle definition. It is tough on my knees and wrists, but I plan to finish it anyway.
  • mdudra
    mdudra Posts: 17
    Options
    Congrats!! And thanks for posting those awesome result pics txbirdie!!! You've def motivated me to start shredding again! Keep it up!
  • LauraHasABabyJack
    LauraHasABabyJack Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    I did this a while back but I can't find it in my exercise diary to see what my start and end weight was but I know it went down and I've been dropping inches steadily since October. It was a lot more fun than 30DS. I'm doing Extreme Shed and Shread now and I love it! When I started with 30DS back in July, I was either using soup cans for weights or on many exercises, no weights at all. I'm up to 8 lb weights now (going to get 10s very soon) and use the 2 and 3 lb-ers for cardio. I keep getting her DVDs because I know I'll get a good workout though I often wish she would shut her yap lol!
  • dandelion39
    dandelion39 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    I just finished RI30 this morning! I really liked it. Wasn't a big calorie burner for me--I burned somewhere between 150-180 calories per workout, so I usually added other things--cardio, JM's No More Trouble Zones, Body Pump classes, etc. a few times a week. I'm not sure how much I lost because I'm not weighing myself for another couple of weeks, but I think it was about 4-5 lbs from 2/7 to 3/21 (took more than 30 days to do it). So, not a ton of weight loss. But, I lost 12.7 inches, total. Here's the breakdown:

High waist -2.5
    Navel -2.25
    Hips -2.7
    Bust: -.75
    Thigh: -2.25
    Calf: -.50
    Arm: -1
    Neck: -1

I'm really happy with those results. And, I feel a lot stronger overall. By the end, I was doing all the "advanced" moves--some of which I couldn't even contemplate at the beginning. I hope you like it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!