I'm a lurker...now looking for friends :)

Options
OK, I admit it, I've been lurking around and using the MFP site for a couple months now, but have finally taken the plunge and set up my profile and am ready for friends :) I'm a 30 something mom of 3 with about 20+ pounds to lose. I LOVE my cardio, have done but am interested in doing more strength training (aka heavy lifting) and continually struggle with plateaus. I'm hoping using MFP helps with that as I know I was one of those "starvation diet" people before finding this site. Looking forward to expanding my support group here!

Replies

• Xbwalker
    Xbwalker Posts: 65
    Options
    You are welcome to add me. I am just beginning my weight loss journey but am also beginning to work on upper body strength training.
  • dmarcelmusic
    Options
    Add me
  • dezwark
    dezwark Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    sent you an invite. welcome and u too can do it :)
  • Kait1215
    Kait1215 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    lol i did the same thing, spent months lurking, now looking for friends, sent friend request :)
  • Anthonydaman
    Anthonydaman Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Welcome, glad you stopped lurking around and joined in!
  • DietingMommy08
    DietingMommy08 Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options
    Add me. :o)
  • twinmomtwice4
    twinmomtwice4 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Gonna send you a friend request now!
  • court122383
    Options
    I've been at it since January! Feel free to add me! The more friends, the better!!
  • kevinwk
    kevinwk Posts: 77
    Options
    Congrats on what you have already accomplished and I think most folks start out as lurkers, then take the plunge and make friends! I am the same way, just really got into getting healthy and am enjoying my morning workouts. Please add me and that goes for anyone else. I sure can use the accountability to keep going. 2012 is going to be the year to finally be fit!