Capri NSV!

Options
Im_NotPerfect
Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
I was putting on a pair of capris today and noticed they were tighter than I normally wear. Of course I got all down and depressed, etc. But then I happened to look at the tag…they’re a size smaller than normal!! Yeay!

Replies

• Jamcnair
    Jamcnair Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    ;)
  • footballmom12
    footballmom12 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! Keep it up!
  • hmstarbuck
    hmstarbuck Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!! I had a similar thing. I put on my capris from last year and they don't hurt and I didn' thave to unbutton them after lunch!:laugh:
  • JenMarie8781
    JenMarie8781 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!! I had a similar thing. I put on my capris from last year and they don't hurt and I didn' thave to unbutton them after lunch!:laugh:

Awesome! I can't wear any of my capris from last year... they're all WAY too big! But I'm not complaining. lol
  • tawnysmom
    tawnysmom Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    That is a great NSV! Good for you.
  • hmstarbuck
    hmstarbuck Posts: 152 Member
    Options

Awesome! I can't wear any of my capris from last year... they're all WAY too big! But I'm not complaining. lol

LOL! Even better!!
  • tdaddybarlow
    tdaddybarlow Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome! Here's to the little surprises!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!