New to Brazil Butt Lift April 1st

Options
I have BBL on the way and I can't WAIT!! I'm starting April 1st and wanted to see if anyone else was thinking about doing it. I would love to follow some people who are new to it like me! I'm a TurboFire junkie so I'm looking to add a little change to the BURN!

I have seen some GREAT transformations (not just the booty) so I hope to be the next one!!

Steph

Replies

• tru2rt
    tru2rt Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I started Hip Hop Abs with a hybrid of brazilian butt lift Monday. Um all I can say is BBL kicks your booty right off......he never stops he goes from one exercise to the next......I think I had more sweat rolling off of me with bbl than P90x! good luck!
  • stephfilako
    stephfilako Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    You know when you first look at the clips it doesn't look as hard a P90X or Turbo (and Im sure it isn't) but I just keep hearing people say what a great program it is. Im looking forward to it! Where is that mailman??
  • tru2rt
    tru2rt Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Yea when I first did it I thought if I can handle P90x i can handle this.....yea right! did you order from beachbody? just asking if you have an account through beachbody and then we can log and workout together if that works.
  • MommaonFire
    Options
    Do you have a schedule for Hip Hop Abs/Brazil Butt Lift hybrid? I have been looking to try these two programs together! Thanks.