When do you weigh yourself?

Options
Monday night i weighed myself, scale was 167.8...but this morning i weighd myself, scale was 165.4...

so i'm wondering should i weigh myself everyday only in the morning or when...?

when does everyone else weigh themselves..morning night, afternoon, daily, weekly, biweekly??? thanx :flowerforyou:

Replies

• lizard053
    lizard053 Posts: 2,344 Member
    Options
    I weight daily, just after getting up and peeing. Always my lowest weight of the day right then.
  • teksurv
    teksurv Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I weigh in every Wednesday. My reasoning for that is I see similar results as you did between Monday and today. My thought is that for me at least I eat out more on the weekends and the extra salt causes my body to retain water for a couple days that drops off by midweek.
  • melr789
    melr789 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    every couple of days in the am after getting up and before eating breakfast,
  • opus649
    opus649 Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    "I weight daily, just after getting up and peeing. Always my lowest weight of the day right then."

^This
  • jeyko
    jeyko Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    In the morning, buck naked, right after I pee.
  • jamanning28
    Options
    In the am right after morning bathroom trip, but only on Saturdays. I know weight fluctuates normally. So, once a week seems to give a more accurate of my weight. (truthfully I'm on the scale almost every morning- I just "count" it once a week.)
  • bugbeenz
    bugbeenz Posts: 31
    Options
    Once a fortnight at the dieticians office.. couldn't handle doing it anymore than that, and it's quite exciting waiting those two weeks
  • MRSJACKON22
    Options
    Every morning right after I pee.
  • futurefitchick
    futurefitchick Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Mornings as soon as I've been to the bathroom - lowest weight then :)