Down 5 lbs in 11days

Options
I was first introduced to MFP on 3/11/12 and I have tracked everything and been very faithful with keeping my calories right at or below the allowed amount... I was so happy to see the scale dropping and that only doing MFP for 11 days losing 5 lbs was amazing results to me! Ive tried so many diffrent diets and what not... This is by far the best way for me to lose weight and hold my self accountable for what I eat. It just amazes me the amount of calories in the foods i was eating before doing MFP. I think to myself now its no wonder I wasn't losing weight before... thank you MFP for getting me on the right track.. I have alot more to lose but at least i found my direction.

Replies

• HerbieSue
    HerbieSue Posts: 288
    Options
    Great job, and yes, it does make you think twice about eating something when you know you will be tracking it, doesn't it? Also, watch the sodium intake as well as the calories, that was where MFP really helped me start losing again! And Welcome!!
  • ladyfingers39
    Options
    Yes, this place is addicting! Enjoy!
  • Andrewsvan
    Andrewsvan Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work. Don't worry if you plateau for a few days, just be faithful with the app and it all works out.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!