getting started

Options
Hi all...this is my like 3rd week on mfp...i just want to know ways to get moving in a healthy way(i am 5'5 and currently @ 267)..i dont have a gym membership(but looking in to the Y) I do go to my local library and borrow DVDS and do them ..like walking and power circuit training..which there are FUN but i need more ideas on what to do...o plus i walk outside 2...and feel free to look @ my food log to see if i am eating healthy(try not to look @ today's lunch i am talking about in general.) Thanks so much..

Replies

• victoriously42
    Options
    Hey lady,

I work out at home using videos from Wal-mart and I have a tread mill. I also have dumbells and a exercise ball. We bought P90X but I haven't started using it yet. I also have a baby jogger and I take my son to the park and chase him around a 2-mile track while pushing the baby. That jogger is wearing me out but it's started to pay off. I'm actually seeing change on the scale. Normally, my body will change with nothing on the scale. As far as my diary, I'm trying to eat a balanced diet but I'm giving myself one cheat day a week. I live in Texas and all of our portions are huge so going out to dinner is really hard!!! :) My husband is from Louisiana and there's always great food when we go to family, plus I love to eat, hence my present circumstances. lol I think any activity is better than nothing and once it becomes habit and you get your diet down, you will be on cruise control! Sounds like your off to a fantastic start! Keep it up.