Newbie from UK

Options
Hi All,

I just joined, because of one of my friends (Hi Jamie!) who is here. My fitness/healthy-eating thing has completely gone out of the window for many months now, so I am starting again and aiming to lose weight. I have kept food diaries in journals before, but I think this will be very convenient and easily accessible everywhere. Already noticed how many calories my meagre noodle lunch containts!!

Hoping for good results, and looking forward to getting to know at least some of you :-)

Replies

• JamieDeBree
    JamieDeBree Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hey Dolly! Glad you found your way over. Looks like you've already found the food diary...seriously eye-opening, isn't it? The forums have a lot of great info too - I've been lurking/reading a lot. :-)

I have the android app on my tablet, which is very convenient too. Might want to put one on your phone if you have the "smart" kind... :-)
  • DollyGarland
    Options
    Eye opening! Seriously. I swear it's having access to the diary all day that stopped me from eating more calories today. Serves me right for having fatty noodles for lunch.
  • DeniseChilver
    DeniseChilver Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    hiya

welcome to the site you will find loads of hints & tips along the way, it's a great community. Make sure you have a read of the other forums

Feel free to add me if you like but most of all good luck with your journey :-)

:flowerforyou: