Need Some Words of Encouragement??

I love giving praise to MFPs when they exercise and/or meet their goals. After all, positive comments and feedback make staying motivated so much easier!! HOWEVER, I can only say "WTG" so many times before the phrase goes stale. So- I've compiled a list of positive phrases and words of encouragement to help keep my comments fresh.

KUDOS to those who can add more :bigsmile: ...

Take a bow! Exceptional! Splendid! Fabulous! Stunning! Nice one! High Five! Phenomenal! Terrific!

Bravo! Super Duper! You're #1! Stupendous! Outstanding! Excellent! Superb! Spectacular! Incredible!

Extraordinary! Marvelous! Wonderful! Keep up the good work! Two thumbs up! Amazing! Great success!

Hooray for you! You're inspiring! First rate! Sensational! Breathtaking! 5 star! Out of sight! A+! Class act!

You should be proud! Going the extra mile! Magnificent! Perfect! Shining star, you are! Beautiful! Hats off 2 u!

Lovely! Impressive! Wicked! Cool! Radical! Sweet! Awesome! You ROCK! Wowzers! Brilliant! Alright!

That's the way! Top notch! Spot on! Happy-happy, joy-joy! Woop-woop! I knew you had it in you! Kick *kitten*!

Replies