What is Limu? Help

Options
I know someone who is selling this stuff and I've done a little google research, but wondered if anyone out there has more information. Apparently it was out before and the FDA shut them down but I really couldn't find out alot about the newest stuff.
Links to reliable souces or personal experience welcome.

Thanks

Replies

• egiakatt
    egiakatt Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    bump
  • leslielt
    leslielt Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    No one has heard about this stuff? Wow this is a first
  • hotnascargirl
    Options
    What do you want to know about it? I have been taking it for the last month and love it!
  • abby0621
    abby0621 Posts: 1
    Options
    what is it?
  • rextcat
    rextcat Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    yeah WTF is it?
  • now_or_never12
    now_or_never12 Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    I believe it's a meal replacement shake. Not sure of much of the details... not sure I'd want to take it if the FDA shut them down before.

Meal replacement shakes of all kinds work for while you are taking them however once you stop if you haven't learned anything about portion control and healthy eating you gain all the weight back.
  • hotnascargirl
    Options
    They have been around since 2004, and they have more then meal replacement shakes. I have been taking the original drink and have no longer had migraines since I started. I also do one shake a day and have lost 25 pounds in the last month. They are protein based not soy based like some of the other shakes. They also have a energy drink. I would be happy to email anyone that wants more info.
    :smile: