Plastic Surgery??

Ok here's the deal -- When I got pregnant with my daughter I gained 42 (!) lbs and went from a size 4 to a size 10 - since then I have had a son as well and now (6 months after his birth) I am finally making progress on getting back to pre-baby weight. My question is this -- I have alot of extra skin on my stomach, are there any exercises to tighten the skin and make my stomach look normal again? Or am I stuck with going under the knife? Also any tips on getting rid of stretch marks are welcome! :))

Replies

• I gained 74lbs during pregnancy, went from 120 to 194 and 167 for 1 year after pregnancy. I went from a 6 to an 18!! the most important part of tightening is to add in heavy lifting 3-4 times a week. I am finally almost pre-pregnancy weight, and my stomach is looking so much better from the weight lifting!
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    I gained 75 lbs with my son 23 years ago. When I lose weight, the tummy goes away, too. It will never be perfectly flat, but it still looks pretty good.
  • healthy_skinny_witch
    healthy_skinny_witch Posts: 14 Member
    sauna (put some honey or salt with olive oil on your skin) and hold for 30min in sauna, lifting, abs, dance, GUAM anti cellulite cream and oatmeal mask on your problem zones. good luck!