im new. any P90Xers?

Options
Just joined mfp. Started P90X a week ago. Dear lord, is it tough. I'm so sore. Just curious about the results others have had. Looking online it desnt seem like any P90Xers began their fitness regime w P90X, they all started beach body or one of the other programs. *shrugs* suggestions? Your results? Support? Lol wanna just talk about your aches and pains? :-)

~a

Replies

• cherylsmommy61211
    Options
    Im new too wanna be friends so we can talk?
  • 2kidsmckinney
    2kidsmckinney Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 3 of P90x and very sore but feeling good about this. Feel free to add me and we can keep each other motivated. Best of luck!
  • Tank184
    Tank184 Posts: 65
    Options
    I am on day 33 of P90X, Love the workouts!! welcome to MFP!
  • Jenph20
    Jenph20 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Hey!! im about half way through p90x. i love it!! I'm a new beachbody coach and i just started a fb support group for ladies only. It helps keep you motivated and accountable for your day. If you want to join, add me or msg me! :) I would love ot have you a part of it!

Jen
  • Grimlock69
    Grimlock69 Posts: 197
    Options
    I'm on day 6. Yesterday was back and legs, and I am sore today. I love the workouts, just keep pushing play.
  • Jms383
    Jms383 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello all, I'm about 60 days into P90X, however I've had to adapt it due to a recent knee injury. I'm also relatively new to MFP. Feel free to add me to your group/friend list for encouragement. I'm 5'8" at 167 lbs for anyone interested in a comparable level.
  • juniperfox
    juniperfox Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I'm doing p90x at track practice switching every other day with strength training. We don't do the entire length of the routine (just what we're able to do) but enough to make an impact over the season, and just enough to not feel overly tired or sore. I'm hoping that by the end of the season I'll be able to do the whole video :)

I'm new to p90x as well, and the gym and strength training in general... keep up the good work!
  • Asil76
    Asil76 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I am on day 3 of P90X feel free to add me :drinker:
  • laddyboy
    laddyboy Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    OMG!!! P90X Rocks. I've done 5 rounds, 2 rounds of Insanity, 1 round of Insanity the Asylum, Turbo Fire, Rev Abs, Some Power 90, Some P90X + and I just finished day 81 of P90X<2. I love Beachbody workouts. If you have ANY questions at all just ask. I'm here to help. Add me as a friend. I good with nutrition advice too.

Best of luck and congrats on picking an awesome program. Don't give up. Every week gets easier.
  • redheadedtomboy
    redheadedtomboy Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Yup. I fit into this category. So sore!
  • Allison22451
    Allison22451 Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Wicked sore... like, practically crippled by fitness. If there is sucha thing. :-)
  • 2kidsmckinney
    2kidsmckinney Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    But doesn't it feel so good to know you worked out hard enough to feel it?:smile: Keep up the good work and it will all pay off.
  • Allison22451
    Allison22451 Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    I plan to keep up my workout routine.
    But I have to modify a lot of the moves because I'm so out of shape. A pull-up?? Me??? Fogeddaboutit! So I use bands. I'm thinking of omitting the yoga, stretching and one other on the days I take body pump classes. Which is t th sa. Until I'm able to build srength and endurance.
  • kristi_asco
    kristi_asco Posts: 183
    Options
    i'm starting p90x tomorrow! i would've started monday but i've had a horrible headcold all week and can barely breathe :( i can't wait to start though, are you doing lean or classic?
  • melzteach
    melzteach Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    I've done one round of P90X, then Turbo FIre, and I just finished Insanity: The Asylum. If you need motivation, tips, or whatever I'm happy to help!
  • Wayne092
    Wayne092 Posts: 23
    Options
    Just started myself. It's tough coming off shoulder surgery 3 months ago but I'm pushing thru. Stick with it!
  • laddyboy
    laddyboy Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    I plan to keep up my workout routine.
    But I have to modify a lot of the moves because I'm so out of shape. A pull-up?? Me??? Fogeddaboutit! So I use bands. I'm thinking of omitting the yoga, stretching and one other on the days I take body pump classes. Which is t th sa. Until I'm able to build srength and endurance.

I did my pull ups for 2 months with band before I could do any worth writing down.
  • blind4
    blind4 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    yep i have done P90x but i never pass to the 3rd month because of work or something, but it really works so good luck and enjoy
  • syd1980
    syd1980 Posts: 283
    Options
    I'm on my 3 rd round of p90x. On recovery week of the second month. My first round i lost over 40 inches, and 20 pounds. The soreness get better over time, hang in there the results are so worth it.
  • KellyBgetsfit
    KellyBgetsfit Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    Hey. I keep starting the lean schedule but need some friends to motivate me! Feel free to add me!