Eating my calories

Options
Am I the only female on here that actually eats over 1500 calories a day. I usually burn between 700-1200 calories a day and eat at least half of them back on top of my 1400 original calories. Whenever I look at anyone else's they are always around 1200.

Replies

• laur425
    laur425 Posts: 13
    Options
    My target each day is 1540! I also eat back my exercise calories (for the most part). I am usually a little under my target, but not much- I definitely notice a difference if I don't eat enough, end up feeling pretty sluggish.
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,564 Member
    Options
    I run a group of high calorie peeps...want an invite?
  • healthycurves2012
    Options
    I generally eat between 1600-1800 or so calories a day. I'm trying to lose slowly (1 lb. per week) and I work out 5 times/week burning around 400 calories per workout.
  • mags_16426
    Options
    I am also a female who eats most of the exercise calories. I usually burn between 500-800 calories during exercise and am starved!!! I am of the belief that food is fuel and I need to eat the right foods to energize my workouts. If I don't I am sluggish and the workout stinks. Now do I ever bend the rules and eat too many sweets for my extra calories? Sure! But overall I try to eat a good bit of the exercise calories to keep me properly fueled. :)
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
  • BeeSunny
    BeeSunny Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Same here I am generally allowed 1600, but burn off around 300-500 daily.