Hi All

Options
My friends have been posting about this on facebook all week, so I thought I'd give it a try. I really need to get in shape, but there's just not much motivation for. I'm also wanting to lose a few pounds. Not that I need to lose a lot of weight, but my main problem is getting in shape. I can't even ride my bike up a hill. Hope to make new friends also!

Replies

• DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    Options
    Hi!!!! this is the place!!! feel free to add me! I'm here for my mid section and to get the scale to budge. I'm is okay shape... legs, arms, are good... I never got rid of the post preg flab... :(
  • wo1wendy
    wo1wendy Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. I am trying to lose some weight and figure out how to keep it off. I dont really have alot to lose but I havent been able to do it myself. Everyone on here is so supportive, I really think you will enjoy it.. You are more than welcome to add me as a friend.. and good luck on your own journey :)
  • cdnmom1
    cdnmom1 Posts: 27
    Options
    Welcome! Quite new myself but I've liked this site so far. My friend just lost 20lbs just watching portion sizes and eating decent food. No meal replacements, shakes, bars etc. And she is just now starting to walk. She did not exercise before. I am just starting to exercise as well...mostly I like the food diary eye-opener results. Kinda a pain loading it up but once your food is in there it's in there. All the best!
  • robk1982
    robk1982 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    hi mfp looking for some other pals that need the encouragement i need get in touch please cheers